Technical Writer for Getinge Denmark
Are you passionate about technology? Are you a natural, analytical problem-solver? Then keep reading!
We are looking for a Technical Writer that can quickly understand new, complex technologies and document them in a simple and straightforward manner. You will have the opportunity to make a difference by creating materials that can help healthcare professionals save and protect lives every day. You will collaborate with the Technical Writer team, Software Developers, UX Designers, and Software Architects to share, build together and meet our goals. If you thrive in an international team, then Getinge IWS can offer you a job with both challenges and development opportunities.
With input from stakeholders inside and outside Sterile Supply Management’s Research & Development department, the Technical Writer has the responsibility for producing, maintaining and delivering T-DOC user documentation materials for a variety of users, such as T-DOC user manuals, Support installation guides, system description guides and technical marketing documents.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Create technical documentation based on requirements and implementation
- Collaborate with both subject-matter experts and coworkers
- Take the initiative (be a self-starter) and to evaluate one's own work
- Ability to use technologies to accomplish documentation work in various media and the ability to write, edit, and test various technical communication documents
- Design the information that readers need – A technical writer/communicator's primary goal is to make the user successful
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the Technical Writers area
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Define and create documentation based on requirements and implementation
- Plan for the delivery of documentation materials
- Mentor team colleagues on how they need to contribute to the delivery of documentation materials
- Ensure/lead the transfer of knowledge for the benefit of users and customers
- Promote cross-team alignment and understanding regarding documentation
- Take responsibility for stakeholder management on relevant tasks
Who you are:
At Getinge, we are looking for passionate individuals, who are agile, resilient, take responsibility for their development and focus on achieving excellence. They never compromise on quality and always act responsibly remembering that our customers always come first. They enjoy collaboration and working in diverse and international teams and embrace the future. If you love change, we can make sure that you stay that way!
Your experience includes:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or a similar subject, combined with excellent English writing skills, or a bachelor’s degree in English combined with experience in documenting or working with software at a technical level.
- Strong experience within technical documentation and tools for delivering necessary documentation
- Top-notch communication skills: you’ve mastered the art of online and offline communications
- The ability to collaborate with the business development/product line management organizations, secondly with customer facing departments like sales & and customer support services
- Working in complex projects with many stakeholders using Agile methodologies
- Big plus but not required: familiarity with Photoshop, MadCap Flare and ServiceNow
As a person, you are:
- Result focused with a go-do attitude
- Proactive and resourceful, with excellent communication skills
- Collaboration driven
- Process and structure driven, while still being flexible
- Focused on end-users, your user-centric perspective is based on logic, empathy and curiosity
Getinge offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including wellness and training programs, to ensure that they support your well-being and goals.
They strive for all their employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. Getinge have introduced a flexible approach to their workplaces, which provides employees the opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid model supporting a mix of both remote and in-office working.
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and to sustainability with a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports their personal development and creativity. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in world, then we look forward to receiving your application and resume. Visit our career portal.
We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted MedTech company.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. To learn more about our commitment to data privacy, visit www.getinge.com/int/legal/gdpr.