NAV Developer for highly digitalized hardware Distributor
NAV Developer for our Headquarters in Hvidovre
Would you like to be part of our IT Development and Support Unit?
As our new committed and experienced NAV developer, you will join our already well-founded IT business Unit consisting of highly qualified members, all of which are focused on developing and supporting our business in handling everyday tasks efficient and data driven and supporting our business and partners’ demands, by making sure that Convena Distribution A/S at all the time:
- Are best in class when it comes to system integration, digitalization, and optimization.
- Are best in class delivery excellent support to our organization enabling it to take correct business critical decisions.
- Are focusing on meeting the future demands of our partners by embedding cutting edge technologies as it submerges.
Job description and responsibilities
With reference to the CIO you will be responsible for handling and supporting the development in our Dynamics NAV environment.
Convena is a company in a digital transformation moving towards a decentralized enterprise architecture based on Microsoft Azure where our ERP system plays an important role.
You will be responsible for all daily developing, 2. Level support on the dynamics NAV platform and the contact to our NAV partner – our current NAV versions is a NAV 2013R2 and it is therefore important that you have experience with developing in the NAV Developing Environment and since an upgrade to Business Central coming soon experience in the Visual Studio platform is also required.
You understand the importance of being visible, the expert within your area and supporting our teams by exchanging information, joining project meetings and offer your guidance when it comes to choosing the best possible solution.
You have a high drive and enjoy being in the center of a department where social interaction is valued.
Your key responsibility and work will among others be:
- Developing business solutions with NAV
- Managing and supporting bug request from the organization.
- Actively joining project meetings where your knowledge about the NAV architecture is important.
- Be the expert within NAV supporting our business in making the right decisions.
- Lead developer in a NAV upgrade project.
- Maintaining our NAV developer handbook.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Min. 5 years’ experience from similar job.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013R2 and later versions development skills
- High Level og business understanding
- Business Intelligence (BI) knowledge
- Microsoft Azure integration knowledge
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Project Management knowledge.
- Superuser within Microsoft Office and Dynamics platform
- Knowledge about the Microsoft power platform is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You are outgoing with a high drive and shows commitment in all you do.
- You can build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- You find satisfaction in delivery solid and scalable solutions to the business.
- Natural understanding of stakeholder management
- Natural project management mindset
A professional working environment, where the emphasis is on giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and take personal responsibility for their own work and duties. The development of both the team and individual skills is a priority.
We offer a competitive salary which matches your experience and skills. We also offer an attractive pension plan, company paid health insurance and canteen facilities among other employee benefits.
Please submit your application and CV by clicking the "Apply online" button. The deadline for applications is May 17th, 2021.
About Convena Distribution A/S
Convena Distribution is one of the leading international IT distributors in Europe with a 2,000 m2 warehouse and more than 15 years of industry experience. Convena has a turnover of approximately DKK 600 million and employs 80 people. Convena, which is headquartered in Denmark, operates Europeanly and has sales offices in France, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland – all together we cover more than 15 different languages, and we have experience in dealing with most markets in Europe.
Convena is specialized in selling spare parts, options and accessories and we have direct distribution agreements with some of the world’s leading manufacturers such as HPE, HP Inc., Lenovo, Lexmark, Samsung and others.
We see our customers and suppliers as partners, and we are constantly working on developing our supply chain to give our customers the best shopping experience when dealing with Convena. We are working on developing digital solutions for our customers to enable our customers to save time and optimize their business.