IT Manager for highly digitalized hardware Distributor
IT Manager for our Headquarters in Hvidovre
Would you like to be part of our IT Development and Support Unit?
As our new committed and experienced IT Manager, you will join our already well-founded IT business Unit consisting of highly qualified members, all of which are focused on developing and supporting our business in handling everyday tasks efficient and data driven and supporting our business and partners’ demands, by making sure that Convena Distribution A/S at all the time:
- Are best in class when it comes to system integration, digitalization, and optimization.
- Are best in class delivery excellent support to our organization enabling it to take correct business critical decisions.
- Are focusing on meeting the future demands of our partners by embedding cutting edge technologies as it submerges.
Job description and responsibilities
With reference to the CIO you will be responsible for managing and supporting the overall IT infrastructure at Convena Distribution A/S.
Convena is a company in a digital transformation moving towards a decentralized enterprise architecture based on Microsoft Azure where the IT Manager role becomes increasingly important.
You will be responsible for overseeing the IT infrastructure as whole making sure that everything is running smooth, efficient, and optimized as well as support the organization in everyday challenges.
Together with our hosting partner, our cloud solution partner, and the rest of the IT team you will lead the transformation of the Convena IT architecture into a cloud-only platform.
Convena are already engaged in Microsoft Azure in several areas as well as having a classic server hosting setup, for this reason the right candidate must have experience in both areas.
You understand the importance of being visible, service minded, the expert within your area and supporting our teams by exchanging information, joining project meetings and offer your guidance when it comes to choosing the best possible solution.
As a person you are data driven, understand the importance of data in modern IT infrastructure and you base your decision on data.
Working in an IT environment with a high level of complexity where terms like Azure Service bus, Logic Apps, Functions, API Connections & Management, Data Factory, Data Sync and DevOps is not uncommon to you and joining long term projects is natural way of working, you have a high drive and enjoy being in the center of a company where social interaction is valued.
Your key responsibility and work will among others be:
- Manage and monitor the Convena IT infrastructure.
- Transform the infrastructure into cloud only.
- Manage the corporation with our hosting partner.
- Manage the corporation with the Cloud Solution Partner
- Optimize and or consolidate the infrastructure where needed.
- Managing and supporting bug request from the organization.
- Actively joining project meetings where your knowledge about the IT architecture is important.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Supporting the organization in everyday challenges.
- Relevant educational background
- Min. 5 years’ experience from similar job.
- High Level og business understanding.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Relevant Microsoft Certification(s).
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge
- Project Management knowledge.
- Superuser within Microsoft Office and Dynamics platform
- Knowledge about the Microsoft power platform is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You are outgoing with a high drive and shows commitment in all you do.
- You can build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- You find satisfaction in delivery solid and scalable solutions to the business.
- Natural understanding of stakeholder management
- Natural project management mindset
A professional working environment, where the emphasis is on giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and take personal responsibility for their own work and duties. The development of both the team and individual skills is a priority.
We offer a competitive salary which matches your experience and skills. We also offer an attractive pension plan, company paid health insurance and canteen facilities among other employee benefits.
Please submit your application and CV by clicking the "Apply online" button. The deadline for applications is May 17th, 2021.
About Convena Distribution A/S
Convena Distribution is one of the leading international IT distributors in Europe with a 2,000 m2 warehouse and more than 15 years of industry experience. Convena has a turnover of approximately DKK 600 million and employs 80 people. Convena, which is headquartered in Denmark, operates Europeanly and has sales offices in France, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland – all together we cover more than 15 different languages, and we have experience in dealing with most markets in Europe.
Convena is specialized in selling spare parts, options and accessories and we have direct distribution agreements with some of the world’s leading manufacturers such as HPE, HP Inc., Lenovo, Lexmark, Samsung and others.
We see our customers and suppliers as partners, and we are constantly working on developing our supply chain to give our customers the best shopping experience when dealing with Convena. We are working on developing digital solutions for our customers to enable our customers to save time and optimize their business.