Senior data analytics advisor within Financial Services
Become part of the team
The role as management consultant in our financial services sector team is an opportunity for you to have a key role in developing the Data & Analytics business within the financial services industry. Our rapidly growing financial services sector team is one of the most dominant teams in PA and have grown 80 % in the last five years. We are leading assignments that are part of setting the direction, on how new technology, such as AI and machine learning can assist a financial sector undergoing rapid and disruptive change. We work across banks, insurance, pension, mortgage, payments, fintechs, financial infrastructure and regulators. Furthermore, you will be working for a consultancy that is at the forefront of innovation for example through our partnership with Copenhagen Fintech.
The role is the highest consultant rank in PA, just before partner. We are looking for experienced consultants who can take leadership and responsibility for further developing our business within the Analytics domain in the financial services sector. We expect that you have strong competencies and experience within several of the following areas:
- Knowledge of sector trends and regulation that influence or drive analytics use cases (e.g., within fraud, pricing, sales, contingencies etc.)
- Proven track record with sales and network, as well as experience in selling and delivering data strategy, data governance, or data management services in the sector
- Knowledge and understanding of data types and data environments used in financial services
- Have a clear view of the main data platforms and analytical applications in the sector (from EDW to data lakes, data management and analytics platforms)
- Knowledge of sector-specific architectural standards and terms, including master data management (e.g., ACORD reference architecture for insurance)
- Experience designing, establishing and utilising data environments
- Identification and delivery of analytics use cases as PoCs or MVPs.
At PA you will have the opportunity to use your background in consulting to demonstrate your expertise across the financial services spectrum, across top tier financial services sector institutions.
What we're looking for
We are committed to enabling you to succeed in our financial services sector team. In our experience, the following are important qualifications:
- You have a minimum of six to eight years of experience with the financial sector – preferably from a consulting firm
- You have experience with both sales, people development and leadership, and an extensive client network within the financial services sector
- You have a commercial mindset and understand the financial services sector as well as the challenges and opportunities this sector faces
- You can navigate complex stakeholder environments and have hands-on experience with data management or data analytics within financial services
- You can lead and work in teams, as well as working independently
- You thrive on getting out of your comfort zone and take on new challenges with a smile.
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait for the deadline – apply for the job already today.
If you have any questions, please contact our talent attraction team on e-mail email@example.com.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results.
We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
About PA Consulting Group
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we turn complexity into opportunity. Our teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results. We are over 2,600 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf. PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.