Senior Full-Stack Developer
Are you eager to develop solutions that will have a lasting and big impact on people? Then the job as a Full-Stack Developer at SubReader lets you put your fingerprint on our software stack, helping tens of thousands of dyslexics and visually impaired people to get subtitles read aloud.
SubReader is an Assistive Technology start-up company, whose mission is to include people with dyslexia and others with reading difficulties, to enjoy foreign-language movies. Through our app, we enable dyslexics to get subtitles read aloud on their favourite movies and TV-shows. The app turns text into speech using the newest text-to-speech technology.
We are growing fast thanks to our integrations with Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO, Viaplay, C More and others as well as our presence in over 100 cinemas in Denmark and Sweden. We also offer our solution for educational purposes. Our aim is to become the de-facto standard for individual accessibility.
As a full-stack developer at SubReader you will help shape the future of the app, enabling us to take the user experience to the next level for our users. Your primary task will be to develop a service that is intuitive and simple to use. On top of this you will assist us on larger projects in order to expand into new business areas. You will work very closely with our CTO, who manages the stack. We expect that you are a talented full-stack software engineer who likes building products for people with elegant, clean code and that you are able to clearly express your thoughts and ideas to the rest of the team.
What are we looking for?
- Required programming language: React / React Native and Node.js
- Nice to have skills; MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Swift, Kotlin and Rust
- A person passionate for development, and eager to develop personal skills
- A Team player who are ready to give/receive input
- A person with an eye for UI/UX and experience in design software, but not a must
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and compensation package to match your skills and needs
- The opportunity to make a massive impact for dyslexics and others around the world
- Working within a modern tech stack
- An innovative and informal work environment
- An ambitious startup that is ready to take our product to the next level
- A helpful and very dedicated team
For more information or questions please contact email@example.com or call on +45 2330 6938.