Business analyst for the Corporate Actions team
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Do you want to be the one, who understand our customers’ needs and are able to transform these into IT requirements?
Then, you are the one we are searching for.
We are looking for a business analyst ready to share and grow
You will be a part of a team, located in Herning and Warsaw, which have the responsibility for developing and maintaining applications in the corporate actions area. This position can be either from Herning or Roskilde. If Roskilde, there will be traveling activities to Herning.
The team consist of software engineers, business analysts, product owner and scrum master and is a part of the Wealth Management and Trading domain.
In order to create the best value for our customers, we have chosen to work in an agile setup inspired by the SAFe framework.
The Wealth Management and Trading Domain consist of 8 teams covering domain areas like custody, corporate actions, securities, investment, pool investment and PAL tax. This position has focus on the corporate actions area.
The biggest enablers in this area are new legislation requirements combined with new business requirements with focus on developing corporate action applications prepared for the future.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as business analyst you will work closely with customers, product owner, scrum master and developers in the team. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Cooperation and communication with all stakeholders, like product owner, customers and suppliers
- Define and refine user stories in cooperation with the customers and the product owner
- Drive the requirement management process, for example facilitate workshops with the customers
- Secure high quality in deliveries through ongoing testing activities
- Define and complete implementation activities for our customers
- Support customers when they report incidents or ask questions
- Inform and communicate with the customers with a service-minded approach
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master level or a similar bank related education. You are either an experienced business analyst, who like to get deep into a new business domain or have already experience working with the Capital Markets area.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
An important personal quality is your ability to initiate, drive and complete tasks you are responsible for. You are proactive and never let things disappear between two chairs. You know your stakeholders and ongoingly secure relationships to the benefit of the team.
As a person, we also expect you to identify strongly with the following qualifications and competences:
- The ability to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions, for example legislation requirements
- You are structured and analytic – for example have a great interest in working with data
- You are proactive, self-driven and result-oriented
- An excellent communicator and facilitator
- Experience in processes related to IT development of digital solutions
- Experience in business development of financial solutions
- Like to be a part of a team
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than 04/07 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Peter Bak-Hansen, development manager on +45 41 93 97 63.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.