Two Software Testers for a new Nordic product platform
Do you want to become a vital part of a team that focuses on product and system development? Do you thrive cooperating with an ambitious development team as well as other stakeholders? We are looking for two full-time Software Testers to help us succeed with our most important strategic projects!
About the position as Software Tester
As part of a new duo, you will get the chance to influence the overall test strategy of Infomedia as well as the test approach for each project. You will also have the opportunity to help identify possible changes that can further improve the overall test maturity of the organization.
You will be working on our most important development projects with our product owners, software developers and other stakeholders.
We are currently in the development phase of a huge platform integration, and this is where your focus will be for the first months.
As a Software Tester, you will help ensure the quality of our software releases, and you will make sure the migration to the new platform will run smoothly.
- Help define the testing strategy for our new Nordic product platform
- Write test cases and help analyze new User Stories
- Setup test customers. Define and setup different test scenarios
- Conduct both static and dynamic tests
We are looking for someone, who ...
- Has a ISTQB Foundation certification
- Has experience with User Stories, Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Strategy etc.
- Has a well written and spoken English and reside in the general Copenhagen area
- Is ambitious and driven. Can work independently and know when and how to work with the team
- Loves to use and learn new technologies
- Has a mind for automation and would rather spend an hour on a script than spending an hour on doing the task manually
- Believes that perfection is achieved in iterations
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An opportunity to work with some of the greatest companies, private organisations, and governmental organisations in the Nordics.
- An attractive position with a chance to define your own role as well as personal and professional development.
- A professional work environment and great colleagues, who are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events and monthly Friday bars (which are temporarily closed due to COVID-19). You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- Flexible working hours
- A unique location in the centre of Copenhagen with a view of the Round Tower.
Infomedia is the leading media intelligence company in the Nordic countries. We monitor everything written or said throughout editorial and social media around the world by using a combination of advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a team of professional, skilled employees.
Our extensive database and talented employees place us as the industry leader for media monitoring, analysis, and communication. We aim to give our customers insight into an increasingly complex media landscape through our media monitoring, reports, and counselling.
As the market leader, Infomedia aims to set new standards on how to help companies make informed decisions about their communication strategies across media channels, and thus help our customers achieve their business goals and protect their brand.
Are you interested?
The position is a full-time job. We are looking for candidates who can start the position as soon as possible, and no later than 1st of July.
We are looking forward to read your application and your resume. Please make use of the recruitment-platform when applying. Note that we do not accept applications send by e-mail or documents containing CPR due to GDPR.
We accept applications as soon as possible, and we will be conducting interviews from the 17th of May and forth.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jakob Deleuran, Nordic Project Lead, email@example.com