Ambitious Application Management Consultant
Would you like to be part of an exciting transformation journey? Are you passionate about solving business problems with IT solutions? And are you analytical and enjoy engaging with clients, both on a strategic and technical level? Then you are the one we are looking for.
Sentia – lead the way
We believe the digital world is at the core of any business and we continuously improve and drive each other to find the best solution for our clients.
We are currently in an exciting transformation journey, where we are optimizing our inhouse structure, from our system landscape to challenging the standard work methods.
We invite you on this exciting journey, where we make room for change – therefore, you cannot help but grow with us. Our strategy is that we invest in our people.
We thrive to always be up to date, both on certifications and technical knowledge.
At Sentia you will be solving complex technical challenges using the latest technologies.
We believe we owe it to our clients and our ourselves to keep pushing the status quo and we insist on being first movers, with the experience of well-tested methods.
We are a global organisation with a strong market presence. We push knowledge sharing across group and strive for continuous development, both individually and with our clients.
Change the way we work with IT
You will be part of our APM Engineering team of four, where we work as a project organisation and collaborate across functions and tasks and you will be working from our office in Herlev.
As our new APM Consultant you are product lead and head of the presale process on AppDynamics, while also functioning as the technical lead. Our client portfolio includes some of the biggest companies in the industry – from fintech and finance to retail and logistics and you will be their trusted advisor.
In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Engaging in high-level client meetings
- Present, demonstrate and deliver proof of value (POC) to potential new customers on SE level
- Sharing your knowledge and working with components and concepts, problems with application, basic infrastructure, and issues that may prevent communication between hosts or applications.
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot AppDynamics installations on technical level
You are ambitious and ready for new challenges
To be a success in this role, you perhaps have professional experience with one or more programming languages and frameworks. You do not need to know all of them, but you feel confident in talking to a programmer regarding a specific problem.
Moreover, you are a curious team player, a creative disrupter, and a self-propelling individual, who enjoy working on multiple opportunities and projects concurrently with a strong desire to grow as a professional.
We expect that you:
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Have a minimum of 2-years’ professional experience– perhaps you are already a consultant within APM or maybe you work within the area of programming, databases, DevOps, Application performance or as a system administrator
- You have a relevant degree within IT or data science
- Are familiar with working at OS command line including Unix, Linux and Window and hold basic shell scripting knowledge
- Have worked with at least one the following languages: Java, .NET, C# or PHP
- Have a basic understanding of SQL, Kubernetes, Docker and/or Lambda as well as knowledge of Cloud technologies, big data, on-premise and hybrid architectures it is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
But then again you might have a more interesting background that we just NEED to hear of - then write us.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right match. Therefore, we invite you to send us your CV and a few passionate lines where you highlight why you are right for us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding or Sentia or the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Maria Borgensgaard at +45 31 78 69 62.