Senior Java / Kotlin Backend Developer
This position offers you a unique opportunity to work with the development of a product composed of various hardware and software technologies. Your input and way of challenging existing working routines will be appreciated, and you get to work with a cool, to-be market-leading brand.
You will become part of a cross-functional team of skilled developers, UI/UX, product owners, etc. and you will have the chance to impact your own way of working. Therefore, your success and well-being depend on your ability to work independently as well as team oriented. The company culture is open, informal and fun and they continuously aim to heighten their quality as well as the individuals capabilities and skills.
You will be part of setting your team of 3 backend developer.
The ideal candidate for the position:
- 2+ years experience as backend developer
- Experienced in Kotlin / Java
- Spring Boot/Micronaut Experience
- Docker Experience
- Microservice Architecture Experience
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours.Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Free coffee / tea. Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
- Equity package Want to be a partner? Look no further.
- Maternity / paternity leave. Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
- New tech gear. Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
- Unlimited holiday. Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
- Central office. Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
- Work life balance. Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
- Paid holiday. Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world
- Near public transit. Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
- Free lunch. Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
- Social gatherings. Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
- Free office snacks. Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
- Free friday beers. Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
- Remote work allowed. You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Working at Monta
Founded in 2020, we were born out of frustration with the EV market. How is it possible to drive around in an electric car packed with cutting-edge technology, while the charging experience is limited to practically a start and stop function? This question – along with many others – kept roaming around in our digitally-driven minds and slowly a concept started to take the form: Charging your EV should be at the same – if not higher – level as driving your electricity-fueled automobile.
This was the beginning of Monta! After assembling a team of senior profiles, Monta landed a million investment from the Danish state’s investment fund, the Innovation fund and a few private investors on a promise to change the entire market with tech.