With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. We are successful because at Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On streamlining processes. On transforming customer experiences, because customer experience (CX) is in our DNA. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
Calling all Software Developers!
Are you ready to join Hansen’s dynamic delivery team and take the lead on a wide range of exciting development projects? Then please read on!
We are seeking an all-star, multi-lingual Software Developer with strong consulting skills, who is very client-focused and within a commutable distance to our Sønderborg office (Denmark).
This is a dynamic, hands-on position where you will play a vital role in developing Hansen’s billing software solution and customer experience (cx) projects for some of our major clients. As well as possessing technical skills your client focus is second to none, with the ability to consult at all levels and through all stages of the projects.
No one day will feel the same in this dynamic position but below are some of the key duties you will undertake:
- Building customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Customer requirement gathering, scoping and gap analysis.
- Programming and coding.
- Setup and configuration of the Navibilling solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central.
- Carry out customer documentation, testing and quality assurance.
As our talented Software Developer, you will possess the following:
- Customer and consultancy experience.
- Programming experience: C#, .Net, Java, C/AL and AL
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central or similar systems
- SQL Server experience.
- A clear and concise understanding of software solution delivery
- Verbal and written English language skills are essential. German and Danish language skills are desirable but not required.
Why choose us? Here are just some of the benefits on offer when joining the Hansen family:
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home working options
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
- Employee driven associations for after work activities
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and believe you’d be a great fit, please apply now!
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please feel free to contact Kasper Kuusela: email@example.com.
Hansen (ASX: HSN) is a global provider of software and services to the energy, water and communications industries. With our award-winning software suite, we help more than 600 customers in over 80 countries to create and deliver new products and services, engage with customers, and control and manage critical revenue management and customer support processes.
We are a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with our customers striking the right balance between the legacy and future advancements. Striving for infinite progression, rather than the perfect destination, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that incremental innovation and co-development, together with our customers, is the pragmatic path forward rather than over-hyped large-scale disruptions.