Digital Client Engineer – SDK Browsers and Apps, Denmark
Nielsen is a world leading media anlysis, research and consulting business active across the globe in all facets of media under the brands of Gracenote, Nielsen Sports through its 14.000 employees.
As of January 2022 Nielsen in Denmark will have responsibility for collection of data and insight into what Danish households watch of TV and streaming services.
Through the by us installed 2000 Danish households TV/streaming measuring devices we daily collect data and pass this on to our clients being danish broadcasters (DR, TV2, Nordic Entertainment Group etc.)
We are for building and developing the solutions required looking for someone who can fill the role of Client Engineer.
Role can be located anywhere in Denmark, or in our offices in Hellerup, of importance is the right skills, and ability to attend client meetings in area of Copenhagen on average once a week.
- Oversee the entire SDK/Cloud API implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
- Manages technical relationships and acts as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams (the technical/technology teams within Danmarks Radio, TV2, Nordic Entertainment Group and others)
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions.
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify our solution within their app/browser launch timeline.
- Guide our clients through the implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify engineering if there are unique client environment variables.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests, being open to collaboration and able to work productively as part of a team.
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation.
- Ideally fluency or strong command of spoken and written danish, as well as high level english - any other language is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideallly A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experienced understanding most major software architecture patterns with hands-on development.
- Technical pre sales experience.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal, and able to break down complex technical problems into simple terms
- Ability to determine opportunities to improve efficiency and stability
- Must have superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experienced in using debugging tools including chrome developer tools and fiddler and/or charles for analyzing client code.
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
- Ability and willingness to attend client meetings in area of Copenhagen on average once a week.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
Role is offered on a full time permanent basis and in addition to a competitive salary, and pension we offer a varied area of responsibility and an open corporate culture with many development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values are not only on our website but also in our daily work.
Job application, additional information and questions
Please apply by using the "Apply online" link in this job advertisement, and kindly submit your CV/applicaton in English.
We have a desire to fill this role as soon as possible, as soon as the right person has been found. For any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Jacob S. Madsen via e-mail Jacob.email@example.com or by phone: +44 77 33 26 48 33
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.