Manager - Network Engineering
Would you like to manage one of the best Network teams?
We offer you a chance to manage DSV’s Network engineering team, the team is operating a global network, you will lead a global team of IT Network specialists located in our global locations.
Become part of core IT in DSV
Joining Global Network services within IT Operations in Hedehusene, you will lead our Network Engineering team of IT specialists, based in Denmark, Poland, US and Asia.
You will be responsible for operating the core network, based on our goal to increase standardisation and automation and ensure the stability and performance of our network setup.
Global Network Services is responsible for all network and IP telephony in DSV. The size of the network is enterprise. It consists of several global datacentres and connects about 1400 Branch sites, in 80 Countries.
Global Network Services have employees mainly located in Hedehusene Denmark HQ, Warsaw Poland and Manila, Philippines.
Manage our Global Network 3rd level team
You will have the overall responsibility for the team’s deliveries and day-to-day operations as well as leading and developing the specialists. Juggling strategic, tactical and operational leadership, you:
- Manage the international team and secure a good working environment where your team are happy to deliver.
- Manage the continuous development of our network infrastructure environment with a focus on stability and automation.
- Lead the specialists.
- Remote management.
- Collaborate with the business to find ways to improve our setup.
- DevOps is the mindset.
Manager with background in IT Network infrastructure
To succeed, you must have the ability to lead and set a direction. You are a convincing change agent who can create engagement and get employees and stakeholders onboard with your ideas. And you are always on the lookout for possibilities of optimizing what we do to benefit the business.
- Your focus is on our users and the user experience, combined with a clear understanding of the service we deliver.
- You have passion for networking and satisfaction from driving complex issues towards resolution
- You bring 1+ years’ experience as line manager.
- You bring 5+ years’ technical experience in Network, ideally from a large company.
- You understand the bigger picture of network infrastructure and are familiar with network in enterprise environment. You display can-do attitude and genuine pleasure when collaborating with teammates. You keep yourself informed on the newest developments within network.
- You have good communication skills in English.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Morten Stensballe - +45 25 61 10 06.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com