IT Specialist for Technical Account Management team
Optimize, Automate and Secure our objects in Active Directory
DSV Global IT is responsible for the global infrastructure and key business applications used in more than 90 countries. You will become a part of a new global team of around 5 colleagues, all of whom are Active Directory specialists.
As an IT Specialist in Technical Account Management, you are responsible for ensuring the implementation of technical accounts in a way that is matching the governance of DSV's Active Directory, ensuring security and compliance.
You are technically responsible for:
- Life cycle management of technical accounts in DSV’s Active Directory.
- Manual and automated maintenance of technical accounts and groups.
- Design and Implementation of operating rules with security in mind.
- Design and Implementation of housekeeping routines for AD.
- Direct communication with those responsible for potential transgressions against set rules.
Active Directory Expert with a “by the book” mindset
By nature, you are result oriented and ambitious, and you work analytically and structured. At the same time, you think creatively when solving complex challenges, and you have the flair to identify ways to free time through automated processes. As a colleague, you are flexible, communicative, and you take pride in providing a good service to the organization. However, whatever you do, you always have in mind the overall infrastructure security and active processes.
We also imagine that:
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- You have excellent understanding of Active Directory.
- You have experience as an Active Directory administrator.
- You are well able to script in PowerShell and automate at least common actions.
- An advantage if you have experience and knowledge about IT Security.
- An advantage if you have knowledge about the Active Roles Server.
- An advantage if you have knowledge about SIAM tools like NXlog.
- An advantage if you have PowerBI skills.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Jannik Dunmose - +45 25 41 60 88.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com