Senior Java Engineer (microservices) for e-government applications
Due to the recent expansion of Intrasoft’s international e-government solutions business, we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer who will become a key member of their highly skilled team that works close to the customer stakeholders to deliver solutions based on Intrasoft’s internationally acclaimed e-government applications.
The successful candidate will become a member of an agile project implementation team responsible for designing and implementing large scale e-government solutions based on Intrasoft’s products that have been developed on a modern microservices architecture.
By working at INTRASOFT International, you will become part of a highly motivated community of technical enthusiasts, you will be exposed to the latest technologies and implementation methodologies and you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with challenging, large-scale projects.
In the role of Senior Java Developer:
- Develop software solutions according to customer needs; confer with users; analyse functional requirements, business processes, systems flows and data usage; investigate problem areas;
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Be required to present the outcome of your work to customer representatives
- Be required to document new features for implementations
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals, and time estimates for development tasks
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Work in a dynamic, agile-oriented implementation environment
- Java and Spring
- Microservice architecture
- SQL Databases
- Source Control and Build Tools
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Business Rules Management System
- Distributed Streaming Platform
- Container orchestration
- Platform as a Service
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Solid Experience in the following:
- Software Development on the Java stack
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Streaming Platform (preferably Apache Kafka)
- Excellent command of Danish & English language (written & verbal)
- Experience in Agile software development (preferable but not essential)
You may have...
- Knowledge of Front-end Technologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (preferably Camunda)
- Knowledge of Business Rules Management System (preferably Drools)
- An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent at interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- An effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- A fast learner with quick adaptation in complex business environments
- Get a competitive compensation package
- Have the opportunity for continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Have good career development opportunities
- Have interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- Be working in a dynamic, fast-paced international working environment
- Have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding Intrasoft and current projects, please consult their website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume in English as soon as possible to Senior Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call Jakob Kelstrup on +45 22 25 50 11.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.