System Owner Workplace Services
Workplace Services is looking for a new collogue to join the team. Workplace Services is part of the Operation & Infrastructure area in SDC. In our department we are divided into three teams, Internal IT, Workplaces and M365 and we are situated in Ballerup and Warsaw. We are moving from an old workplace platform to a new one where we consolidate all current platforms to one with Win 10 Fat clients and Thin clients on Citrix. We offer an exciting and challenging position with a lot of variance in the daily work with a focus on providing service in the highest quality. We offer a positive and dynamic work environment.
As the System owner of our workplace service you will have an ongoing follow up and reporting on our internal and externa deliveries. You will be responsible for maintaining strong customer, and supplier relationships. Together with the team you will work on improving our services, documentation and make sure we deliver on time and scope. You will also develop new services and make sure we have updated roadmaps, newsletters and ERFA meetings for our services to be able to have stakeholders informed on how we plan to develop the platform.
You have a structured and detail-oriented approach to your tasks. Your work is characterized by quality, precision, and responsibility. You work independently, are collaborative and customer oriented. You have a great understanding of IT's use in the business and have the customer in focus. You can keep a lot of activities ongoing in parallel and know the customers' needs and create strong relationships with them. As a person, you are service-minded, empathetic and contribute with personal and professional interest in your surroundings.
- Service ownership on the workplace platform
- Ongoing follow-up and reporting on deliveries
- Maintain and develop customer and supplier relationships
- Create, anchor, and maintain roadmap for the platform
- Ownership on critical problems linked to the customer environment
- Improve and clarify the service portfolio
- Operate and perform minor analyzes and implementations
- Conduct and perform customer ERFA meeting together with the department
- +5 years of experience with end user services from an IT organization
- Solid communicator in both writing and verbal communication
- ITIL Foundation education
- Good technical insight
- Experience with project management of smaller projects
- Solid experience in creating a good collaboration with customers, 3rd party suppliers and other partners
- A Commercial mindset
- Relevant educational background
- You have a structured and pragmatic approach to task solution and take pride in achieving the best solutions for customers in close collaboration with your colleagues
- A Nordic main language and fluent writing and speaking in English
Our work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and teamwork. We offer professional and personal development opportunities as well as good employment terms.
Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Mathias Larsson: +45 29 35 48 82.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and diplomas. Applications in both English and Danish are most welcome. Interviews will be conducted as applications arrive.
We encourage everyone regardless of personal background to apply, as we find diversity to be a strength that contributes to our shared success.
Ansøgningsfrist: 20. juni 2021.