Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on e-mail marketing
Are you passionate about digital marketing, believe in the value of great e-mail marketing, and ready to help take our marketing to the next level?
We are experiencing a great amount of growth and now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can help us take our marketing to the next level. We already have a great inbound marketing machine, and you will help us in making it even better. We have a strong focus on digital marketing and a dedicated team that works closely together to continuously develop and execute our marketing initiatives.
As part of the marketing team and being responsible for our e-mail marketing, you will participate in this process and drive interaction with our target market audience and nurture leads towards becoming valued CyberPilot customers.
CyberPilot has also already begun its journey towards becoming active in other European markets. From a strong position in Denmark, we will continue to develop new markets and expand geographically. Our digital marketing efforts play an important role in the expansion. Building awareness and creating value through shared knowledge will drive our business forward.
About the position
We offer employment in an exciting and challenging environment with great and talented colleagues and opportunities for both professional and personal development in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for e-mail marketing, including the system ownership of e-mail marketing system and the day-to-day processes.
- Analyse our current e-mail activities, identify new optimization opportunities, and run experiments to continuously optimise and challenge the status quo.
- Participate in the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy of CyberPilot with the rest of the marketing team.
- Work closely with sales, product owners, and the marketing team to ensure the overall future growth of CyberPilot in existing and new markets.
We think you:
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Have some years' experience with digital marketing which includes e-mail marketing.
- Have good communication skills, especially in writing.
- Must be hard-working, structured, responsible, and cooperative.
- Have a flair for IT - preferably with experience in websites, SoMe-platforms and so on.
- Experience within Cyber Security is not a requirement.
We offer you:
- To be part of a fast-growing company that is professional and competent, yet fun and with an exciting work environment.
- Enhancing your skills and knowledge in digital marketing (SEO, websites, e-mail marketing, link building, and more).
- An opportunity to understand and get insights into the rapidly growing industry of cyber security and privacy.
- An office in the heart of Aarhus, with great and ambitious colleagues and flexible remote working options.
CyberPilot (www.cyberpilot.io) is a Danish cyber security company. We work with all types of companies and organisations, large and small, who wish to achieve effective IT security.
We are currently experiencing great growth in Denmark and are now in the process of entering other European markets.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to integrate cyber security and compliance into their business activities. We want to contribute to making cyber security a priority, precisely by making it simple, effective and value-added.
We have an office in the centre of Aarhus and it is managed on a daily basis by our CEO and co-owner Rasmus Hangaard Vinge.
You will be a valued member of our team of 25 people (and growing), where you will have the opportunity to participate and contribute. We have a very flat hierachi and a high degree of flexibilitiy, which enables us to move fast and try new things.
Interested in the position?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the position. Otherwise, please send us your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible via the link "Apply online". We will process applications and have interviews for the positions on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!