International Project Manager
Are you passionate about working internationally and do you have a flair for software and technology? Do you want to join our growth journey and work with sales, branding and market outreach? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create tangible results in a complex industry? Then you could be the new International Project Manager we are looking for!
We are looking for a highly motivated internationally oriented project manager with flair for software, project management and a structured working approach to assist in managing our global project portfolio and overall global positioning and thought leadership. In this position you will effectively organize, prioritize, secure, and follow up on sales leads, projects, teams and initiatives and you will participate in both strategy and sales meetings and be responsible for the overall follow-up. You will also be part of the overall coordination of our offices in Dubai, Paris, New York and Washington.
One of your other primary responsibilities will include assisting global lead generation and project presentation to international clients. You will be part of the Global Affairs office and will be key in driving and co creating the content for our international website and you will in collaboration with our marketing team work on the international part of our website and social media outreach.
Become a part of a passionate company
You will be a part of a dedicated and professional company with a high drive and with a high growth trajectory. We are very passionate about our work and for the right candidate we offer a job with variation and interesting tasks in a professional and inspiring work environment, where humor, team spirit and collaboration are key elements. Our working language is primarily English.
- Strong project management skills
- Structured approach to coordinate and secure project follow-up in an international setting and working environment
- Strong interest in software and technology
- Skilled at making presentations
- Proven experience building homepages and uploading content
- Proven experience writing on social media platforms
- Interested in international sales
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills to work in an international environment with multiple cultures
- Open mind and very good at networking
- Ability to work on multiple agendas and assist on driving projects forward
- Used to travel and work in high performing teams
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Danish and French is desirable - but it’s not a must
- You hold a master’s degree and preferably you have 2-4 years of working experience
A position where you after a thorough introduction to our software, method, and processes will experience a steep learning curve – both in terms of responsibility and professionally. cBrain is a workplace where we value knowledge sharing and collaboration across departments – and we enjoy having fun while working and at the same time being ambitious and professional at what we do.
Our culture is informal and we highly value a good work environment and therefore we offer our employees a range of social events.
Send your application, CV and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Director of Global Affairs Niels Tanderup at 31 62 95 60 or email@example.com. We are keen on filling the role as soon as possible and therefore we will conduct interviews continuously.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
cBrain is a Danish software company listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic, founded in 2002. cBrain F2 software supports public governments and unions in increasing efficiency and work transparency through digital transformation of knowledge work.
Our office is placed at Østerbro and we are approx. 150 employees. If you want to know more about cBrain and our products, take a look at our site cBrain.dk.