Information Security Architect
Responsibilities and contributions
Joining Maersk Drilling will embark you on a great journey with great career development possibilities in a global organization. As Information Security Architect you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities, as well as understand how IT supports the oil and gas business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all levels within Maersk Drilling.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and can grow professionally. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation in information security.
In this role you will be part of our Information Security organization with the focus on ensuring that we comply with international and national relevant frameworks when developing new solutions. You will take part in architecting our solutions according to industry best practices and any identified risks and threats. You will engage with our development teams and software projects across the business as an Information Security Architect and ensure that we build secure, compliant and futureproof solutions. In collaboration with the Information Security team you will also offer governance and risk guidance as well as perform research and development activities on new security developments.
- Participate in software development and evaluation activities with internal and external partners
- Manage and perform risk assessments in relevant stages of the software development cycle
- Assist in designing the best security Architecture for our software
- Carry out guidance on and tracking of identified risks in order to ensure that security is properly embedded in our systems.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on implementing suitable, cost-effective security measures across our software portfolio
- Perform Code reviews and vulnerability analysis on complex systems and components
- Help define and evangelize DevSecOps as a standard practice for all our development projects
- Promote Information Security good practices across the company
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree alternatively documented work experience at the same level.
- Broad general IT knowledge with a focus on Software development and methods
- Proven experience of managing and implementing security within a global and similar size business
- Solid security relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralized work environment
- Handles most situations independently but will timely seek advice and guidance on more complex issues
- Being able to explain complex ideas in a concise manner
- Being able to articulate the risks in a language that the developers and managers understands
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: 13/06/2021
Only applications submitted via the "Apply online" button on the job ad will be reviewed.