IT Application Manager
Are you our new IT Application Manager? Interested in renewable energy and a growing Wind - industry?
We are looking for an IT Application Manager to support all activities related to the IT Applications in Cadeler.
Cadeler is a renewable energy company with BIG plans to drive the growth of offshore wind.
Following our increasing activities in the IT function, we are looking for an IT Application Manager to handle and support the organization in applications like ERP, BI but also to add extra resources to our IT Manager in daily duties both in the office and around our high-end wind farm installation vessels.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for Cadeler´s daily operation of the ERP IT-related activities and support with the sourcing process related to the IT categories.
If you would be excited to work:
- in a role whereby success will make the world a more sustainable place
- in an industry that is forecast to grow over 15% a year over the next decade
- in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires continual change
- in a role where you can contribute to a transformation towards better IT
If so, get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
Cadeler offers a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate interested in pursuing a career in an exciting growing company in the offshore wind industry.
We are looking for an experienced IT Application Manager to manage our daily IT / ERP activities and support improvements in our processes, systems and culture to prepare for continuous growth.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to participate in shaping the IT processes and supporting the organization during the phase of development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily operation related to ERP and support the Cadeler office/vessels on IT-related issues.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and consultants
- Maintain and address Cadeler's needs for BI.
- Support stakeholders with best practices related to the IT system and integrations to ERP.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Understand the complexity and importance of the IT-related to the offshore industry.
- Proactively fixes problems and has a can-do attitude.
- Clearly communicate IT-related information to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Provide analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with users outside of the IT department.
- Multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Completed an IT Diploma and had minimum of 3 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with ERP Applications like Oracle Fusion
- Experience with IT infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge on BI, like Power BI
A challenging and exciting new position, working alongside a great and dedicated team focused on delivering excellence in the face of exciting new challenges, a positive and rewarding work environment in an international company with great development possibilities. Our office is bright and spacious, it has a great view of Copenhagen and is positioned just a bike ride from the center and close to infrastructure: Highway, Metro and Ørestad train station.
Cadeler offers employees a list of benefits, including paid parental leave, flexible working hours, company-supported healthy lunch and fitness membership, health insurance and a company pension scheme.
About Cadeler A/S
Cadeler A/S is a leading provider of turbine and foundation installation services to the offshore wind industry. The company has developed a successful reputation, having delivered installation services on over twenty wind farms in Europe to clients such as Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Vattenfall, and Ørsted.
More information can be found on our website: www.cadeler.com
Use the APPLY button to apply for this position. For GDPR reasons, applications are only accepted via the link and are assessed continuously, so please don’t hesitate to send in your application. We will begin interviews immediately so what are you waiting for?
Any questions regarding the position can be directed to Head of HR, Eva Fjellerup, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (+45) 24460063.
CADELER is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is more than a commitment — it is the foundation of what we do. We are focused on equality and believe that our diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin are all characteristics, that make us different and contribute to a more inspiring work environment. We invite all candidates to apply for our open positions and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At CADELER, we aim to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote equal opportunities for employment.