Student Assistant for Development Lab
What will you do in 3Shape:
The Development Lab consists of a workshop and mechanical machine shop that provides support to other departments mainly within R&D.
- You will have the main responsibility of our machine shop
- Helping our mechanical engineers modify and manufacture various parts in metal/plastic according to CAD drawings
- General maintenance of development lab with tools/materials
- Assembly of various fixtures and test setups
- Performing verification, validation + lifetime tests
- Possibility of working with 3D CAD (Solidworks)
Perfect candidate profile:
- Is methodical and pays attention to details
- Has an “I don't know how, but I will find a solution” attitude towards new challenges
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Hands-on experience with manual milling machine and turning lathe + related electrical and mechanical tools
- Experience building different mechanisms and devices
- Interest using and fixing 3D printers and laser cutters
- Interest within 3D CAD modeling and prototyping (we work with SolidWorks)
What can you count on:
- Technical development within a hi-tech company setting trends in the field of dental 3D scanning
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies
- Being a part of a professional and visionary team characterized by high ambitions, and a fun and informal atmosphere
- You will get to know a lot of people as the Development Lab provides support to various departments
- Attractive work location in the center of Copenhagen right next to Konges Nytrov
- Delicious lunches cooked by our chefs
- Social activities such as Friday bars, company events, hobby clubs, etc.
- Around 15 working hours per week
In case of questions, do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,600+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.