With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. We are successful because at Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On streamlining processes. On transforming customer experiences because customer experience (CX) is in our DNA. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! The responsibility of the Business Analyst is to liaise and interact with Hansen clients to provide high quality business design associated with Hansen Billing products. They interact with clients to gather their requirements, and then impart the business knowledge to the technical designers and the test analysts. Overall, the Business Analyst must ensure that the technical team delivers the requirements of the customer in a useful and useable way.
- Provide business ownership and direction to assist project managers
- Liaise with clients and Account Managers to understand business requirements as required
- Provide business and Industry advice and guidance to Hansen staff
- Assist testers in the development of test cases and results review
- Participate in bid reviews as required
- Assist in the creation of Statement of Requirements from workshops
- Gather and create business requirements specifications as required with clients
- Assist with functional sizing and quotes of SMR’s and projects
- Identify potential risks to projects to assist project managers
- Provide pre-sales support where required
- Provide feedback and input to Hansen Product management on potential enhancements to Product
- Provide input to customer roadmap as required
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- University or college education preferably in information systems, business studies, computer science or software engineering
- Data analysis experience on multiple projects with production level experience included
- Understanding of DBMSs, database modelling, SQL, and tools to manipulate data, experience with Oracle seen as an advantage.
- Experience implementing ERPs, preferably large solutions with a wide variety of integrated applications
- Strong documentation skills with excellent written and verbal English language.
- Ability to reconcile/review the logical and physical data models associated with Hansen products
- A self-driven approach that takes responsibility for deliverables, ensuring their accuracy and completeness, with minimal direction required.
- Exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodology is desirable
- Experience using word processing software; spreadsheet software; database software, contact management systems and other software tools
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows server platforms
- Must be able to travel domestic and/or internationally as required.
What we offer
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home working options
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
- Employee driven associations for after work activities
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and believe you’d be a great fit, please apply now!
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Kasper Kuusela: firstname.lastname@example.org.