Business architect for customer communication management
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a business architect ready to share and grow
For our division online banking, we are looking for a new team member for our agile team customer communication management (CCM)
Primary tasks and responsibilities
As a business architect, you will need to act as a catalyst between the needs of the business, and the IT solutions that the team delivers to the customers. You will get a great customer contact in the job, and you will work together with the team's product owner in our efforts to deliver the best solutions for customers.
In 2018, the team established a new decentralized platform with software from Quardiant Inspire, which enables our customers to create, manage and deliver targeted customer communication. In the coming years we are faced with having to implement a number of new functionalities at our customers and restructure the existing portfolio of documents.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at a higher education as well as a minimum of 3-5 years of experience, where you have worked in the field between IT and communication eg. in the role of business analyst or business architect
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You have a strong business focus and can build bridges between customer needs and the business services that the team provides
- You work analytically, methodically and in a structured way to uncover and formulate the customer's needs
- You have experience from the financial world
- If you have experience with CCM solutions, it will be an advantage, but it is not a demand
- You are a distinct team player and work best in a team where different disciplines are represented
- You are enterprising, curious and seek out new knowledge yourself
- You are responsible, and works dilligently and reching deadlines and achievements in a timely manner
- You optimize and improve processes and collaboration where it is necessary
- You prioritize continuous learning through joint task solution, so you and the team in terms of competence becomes flexible and strengthened
- You are good at cultivating relationships and building trust with colleagues, customers, external and internal partners
- You thrive in a work environment with a wide range of abilities to keep a clear head in a busy day
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 18th 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Development Manager Lene Sandø Danielsen on: +45 24 47 23 30.
Application due: 18/06/2021.