Data Analyst with a drive to change data into changeable behavior
We are looking for a Data Analyst, maybe with Project Management skills. Or maybe a Project Manager with Data Analyst skills?
There can be many ways into this position:
- Young data analyst with tons of ideas
- More seasoned data analyst who wants to see data change how we work
- Project Manager with high data literacy
The team for you to join
You will have a big impact on forming data literacy in our organization. You will have your home in the IT Service Management team, but as we’re the primary interface between our users and IT in general, your span within IT will be wide, and when it comes to our users, they need to all feel the difference you make.
We would like you to inspire us to:
- Develop a wider data literacy
- Minimize the time spend on IT problems
- Forecast problems
- Get our users back to work as fast as possible
All to make IT easy for our users!
We’re sitting on oodles of data and we know it holds valuable and important insights for us to make intelligent decisions and continually develop (based on data rather than assumptions) – We “just” need to become data driven – this is where you come in.
What would your role look like?
As our new Data Analyst, your overall responsibility will be practical application of data learnings and improvement of user experience overall (interactions and performance).
Your main tasks will be:
- Identify and clarify stakeholders’ needs and opportunities
- Facilitate the good/right questions
- Help introduce (and evangelize:) data literacy
- Identify system trends, usage patterns, platform conditions, etc. to feed our curiosity and our IT-decisions
- Extract, clean, organize and manipulate the data we collect and deliver valuable insights
- Catalyst for turning data in to actual user benefits
- Translate data/learnings into action
Secondary tasks will be:
- Project management/assignments
- Assist management with ad hoc reports and data analysis.
The data sources we need to tap for insight relate (for now) to Client performance, Users (AD), Application usage, Incidents/Requests-, SIEM- and a growing amount of other data.
Who are we looking for?
You can be a newly graduated Data Analyst with lots of ideas on how to create high quality data and you could be an experienced Data Analyst with experience in identifying system trends and usage patterns in order to increase efficiency. The most important is that you are motivated by translating data into learnings and thereby increase the user experience.
- Curious data wizard / Exploring mind
- Analytical mindset and attention to details
- Familiarity with Azure and the Microsoft stack (and The Elders of the Internet)
- Strong execution skills with the ability to deliver quality results
- Ability to acquire insight to our context (IT and business systems and processes)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Continuous learning
If you need more information
If you have any questions in relation to the position, please feel free to contact Lars Grabowski, Director IT Service Management on + 45 22495249 or DKLDG@chr-hansen.com (in week 22 + 23 only available by e-mail). Deadline for application is 21 June, 2021.
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthier living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us to live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com.