D365 Senior Business Consultant
- You will be part of national and international project implementations of Dynamics D365 primarily within manufacturing, retail or service, including the responsibility of functional requirements and conducting project scoping activities.
- You will follow D365 projects during the life cycle through to completion of configurations and applications, testing of customizations and integrations.
- As member of an international Dynamics 365 team, you will provide consultancy services and industry best practice expertise to ensure successful and high-quality project implementations.
- Learning new technology and methods inspires you and you aspire to be a trusted advisor to your clients. Being trusted advisor also means challenging the customer’s requests for modifications and suggesting alternatives in their best interest – also when it means less work for us.
- The Danish organization is young and you participate in setting the direction together with experienced colleagues.
- Working remote suits you well, but you are willing and able to travel when needed in projects occasionally.
- 3+ years consultancy experience within D365/AX
- Experience of requirements gathering and in effective collaboration with architects, developers, contractors, and partners
- Skills in running workshops and delivering training
- Ability to identify business risks based on your strong business acumen and project experience
- Knowledge in SCRUM based project methodology
- Builds trust and relationships easily
- Significant people, communication, and process skills
- Fluent in Danish and English, both oral and written. Basic skills in German is preferred
What you can expect from us
- Independent work, with a lot of freedom to contribute your ideas
- An agile team that works closely together in a spirit of trust
- Individual development and training opportunities
- Exciting customer projects at home and abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Collegial leadership
- Private use of hardware and software
+45 2637 2677