Up-and-coming DevOps Consultant
Are you a talented IT graduate and early in your career? Are you interested in the craft of software development? A problem solver, eager to master new technologies? Keep reading!
DevOps is an exciting mix of automation, unexpected problems and collaboration. “What is the best way to create software in a complex scenario?” You’ll find that “it depends”. Which is exactly what we help organizations figure out!
Join us as a DevOps Consultant and participate at our DevOps Apprenticeship Programme
When entering Eficode as a DevOps Consultant, you will join a DevOps bootcamp, you will build a foundation to contribute to real life projects. From our in-house Academy you will learn how to master the latest technologies and soft skills that are important for consultancy work.
Alongside the bootcamp, you will get a mentor/coach to support you while you are working at a customer. Working with a senior consultant, you will learn the ropes through seeing and doing.
When you are ready, you will join one of our experienced consultants and start doing real work for our customers. You will play an important role helping our customers with their DevOps transformation and developing software more efficiently, so they can deliver better products and services to their own customers. “Variety is the spice of life”, and as a consultant you’ll get quite a bit of it as well.
These are the possible projects and tasks that you may encounter, after the DevOps bootcamp:
- Help customers deliver products continuously
- Build “pipelines” that enable faster software development by faster feedback
- Design and implement Cloud infrastructure and deployments
- Automate testing to improve product quality
- Perform DevOps audits to assess companies’ maturity
- Coach and assist software developers in “Doing Things Right” when it comes to software delivery
- Improve software development and delivery in every possible way
- Curious and continuous learning mindset
- Interest in DevOps and agile ways of working
- Fluency in English and great communication skills
- Recently graduated or a few years of experience
- Relevant IT education
What we offer you:
- Being a part of a community of highly experienced DevOps professionals
- Work with interesting customer projects or agile start-up customers
- Continuous learning and training
- Great colleagues, Code Camps and company events!
- International career opportunities across Scandinavia and Europe
We value continuous learning, growing and knowledge sharing with colleagues. We have frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and we spend Fridays checking in on colleagues and practice working with the tools we know, or learn new ones.
These are full-time positions and we are looking for more than one candidate to each of our offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We aim to have the start date at the beginning of August.
We are reviewing applications continuously, so please send us your application as soon as possible via the link below.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you! - If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Morten Christensen for Copenhagen and Mads Baggesen for Aarhus or Nina Maria Figueiredo (HR) for both locations.