Web developer - Angular, Web APIs
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Web Developer.
You will be part of our development team based in Billund and contribute to further development of the “Operating System” of our company. We develop Angular applications to support our core business: leasing aircraft to customers all over the world.
What you will be doing
You will be working on our Angular applications that make up this Operating System that supports our business.
This could be anything in between:
- Building a general data grid that any person can use to group and filter data
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs or performance issues
- Find a clever way to build forms with validation for a schema that can be changed
- Build a fast interface to help our finance and tech ops teams analyze millions of forecasted maintenance events and transactions
- Integrate with internal and external APIs
- Expose Web APIs from backend queries
- Write end-to-end tests in Cypress or your preferred testing framework
As a web developer at NAC, you will have end-to-end responsibility. This means, that you will be involved starting from the problem discovery phase, understanding the business and all the way through analysis, design and development to automated deployment, monitoring and operation in the cloud.
Our Developers are empowered to use the best tool for the task, and we encourage our team to be innovative and always seek to find the best ways to create value for our business.
- You understand web technologies, Angular in particular
- You know what a great user experience feels like, and you know how to deliver it
- You can’t know everything, but you are eager to learn and is not afraid of new technologies.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular or similar frontend framework
- Experience with C#
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, Web API, or similar web framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platform is a plus
You will join a highly skilled and passionate team of 4 people; you will work closely with other people in the business. We are inspired by the agile principles and values informal, engaging and direct communication to establish an understanding of what we need to do, we explore different options and value continuous learning and professional development.
We work from the office in Billund where we have nice surroundings close to the airport, a great canteen with a wide selection of food for lunch and breakout coffee and tea areas to hang out with our colleagues. We offer the flexibility of working remotely during the week.