Backend / Cloud Engineer
Would you like to be part of a company that supplies the latest mobile robots to sports clubs all over the World such as football giants like Liverpool F.C. and Manchester City? And, do you like the idea of working on the next generation of line marking robots while having lots of fun?
If you see yourself answering yes to the questions above, then the position as Backend/Cloud Engineer at Turf Tank might be your next big career move.
- R&D of a .NET core Web API hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Backend development using C#
- The backend is the driver behind operating our robots. It makes sure that common tasks can be achieved including among other:
- Backing up devices
- Synchronizing data between edge devices and the backend
- Remote support
- Extensive knowledge of Azure services is a must, as well as focus on the following areas: Azure Web Service, Azure CosmosDb and Azure Blob Storage
- Experience with design patterns for modern Web APIs, e.g., Onion/Clean Architecture, CQRS, MediatR, AutoMapper etc.
- Experience with Cloud networking, e.g., virtual networks, authentication and authorization (Auth0), Subscription systems (connecting our services with our users) and App/robot communication brokers.
- Experience with app development is an advantage
What we offer
- The chance to have a big impact on our new robot line
- The opportunity to influence, decide and take action in a diverse team spanning many diciplines
- The location is currently Hjørring, Denmark, and will be Svenstrup, Denmark as of beginning 2022. Svenstrup is 15 minutes south of Aalborg.
- Salary is based on qualifications and experience
For questions, contact Tummas Kastalag at +45 36 96 48 18.