Grab this chance to be part of a large, global, and complex IT set-up and work with experienced colleagues to make sure our IT change processes are on point.
“As part of our strategy, we have an active acquisition approach – so to connect our business, we need aligned IT processes on a global scale. You’ll ensure high-quality change processes within Global IT. And as processes constantly need to be optimised, you’ll be able to contribute your ideas and make your mark on how we work,” says Ann Christensen, Senior Director, IT Organisation, Process & Data Governance.
Join our Governance team
Within our large IT organisation, Process & Master Data Governance, you will find your new Governance team. As of now, we are 3 experienced colleagues based in Poland and Denmark in charge of quality control on all our global IT change processes. Moreover, we train the global IT users and plan service windows.
Ensure quality in all our change processes
As our new change manager, you will work with all tiers in DSV, ranging from support teams to management.
You will be responsible for validating change tickets for our processes and governance, maintaining and updating changes policies, procedures, metrics and processes that can help improve the change processes in DSV. Moreover, you will be part of updating change management documentation, and you will also:
- Assist technicians in creating change and standard change tickets, ensuring that installation guides and deployment steps are well described
- Work together with our Major Incident team to ensure stable operation
- Host and participate in weekly Change Advisory Board meetings
- Assess, carry out and approve post-implementation reviews on change tickets on a daily basis
- Train new colleagues in change management processes on a monthly basis
- Participate in our yearly audit of change management
- Plan and schedule release windows
Change manager with ITIL experience
We are looking for an outgoing colleague with great communication skills who can create engagement among stakeholders and build great relationships as we remain a service function to the IT organisation. In a large, complex set-up, it is important that you can stand your ground, speak your mind and use your experience to create collaboration and drive change. Moreover, you:
- Hold a master’s degree within engineering, computer science or similar
- Have some years of experience with change management and ITIL or similar industry methodologies – preferably with a certification
- Have solid experience working with and implementing change processes
- Have strong visual skills in PowerPoint and similar visualisation tools to present your recommendations and findings
- Are fluent in English – Danish is not a prerequisite
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Ann Christensen, Senior Director, IT Organisation, Process & Data Governance, on +45 41 96 56 41.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com