Development manager for Calypso Risk
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a development manager ready to share and grow
The position will be based in Roskilde, and the candidate will report to the development director and join Team Calypso Risk in Domain Capital Markets Risk.
Team Calypso Risk is one of 3 Calypso teams and one of 6 teams within Domain Capital Market Risk. The team delivers solutions supporting our customers' risk handling within Markets-, Liquidity- and Credit Risk and supports solutions primarily used within the banks' middle office functions. The solutions are based on Calypso, a cross-asset, front-to-back capital market solution.
If you are interested in Capital Markets and how banks manage their markets-, liquidity and credit risk embedded in either customer- or own transactions and are eager to support our customers in their effort to manage their risk and help to derive the necessary data foundation for regulatory reporting, Team Calypso Risk is the right place for you. The solution delivers a broad range of middle office solutions and one of the current big projects are the implementation of FRTB and SA-CCR.
The job as development manager combines your possibility to work with complex risk solutions and at the same time have the overall delivery and people responsibility for the team. You will therefore continue to use your deep-rooted Capital Markets middle office knowledge in combination with people management and accountability for deliveries agreed with our customers.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as development manager, you will work closely with the team’s product owner and the rest of the domain’s management group and at the same time functioning as a playing coach within the team. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- People leadership for the people in the team
- Coordination at team level and with other teams/domains when required to deliver cross team/domain solutions
- Dialogues and interactions with our customers to understand their needs and processes during development of solutions
- Agree and commit to deliveries from the roadmap in close cooperation with the team’s product owner and the domain’s product manager and domain architect
- Budgeting and follow up
- System ownership within own solutions and in close cooperation with other development managers ensure that we have control over audits, security etc.
- Active participant in domain management
- Ensure that we have a well-functioning and stable production environment with quality data that our customers can trust and base their decisions upon
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master's level where the direction is less important than your knowledge and experience working with the bank's steering in a middle office function. Your understanding of our customers' challenges in this area is important for you to ensure and drive the team towards the right solutions.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Understand our clients challenges in their daily work
- Want to combine leadership with your business knowledge
- Build quality by delivering stable and user-friendly solutions
- High drive and keen to develop people and teams for higher performance
- Transparent, openminded and keen to drive change to support the business needs
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 15, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Bent-Ove Bjørn, development director on +45 40 84 62 85.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.