IT-Supporter – For helping safe lives
Are you passionate about providing consistent and excellent support? Are you interested in being a part of a team delivering first-class IT support? We are looking for a permanent full-time IT supporter in Laerdal Copenhagen!
Laerdal Medical is a world-leading provider of medical and educational products, helping doctors and nurses worldwide save lives. Laerdal is highly respected for its products, and more than a million healthcare providers use our digital learning solutions each year.
Laerdal Copenhagen is the center of excellence for Laerdal's digital learning solutions. With a unique mix of talents - ranging from medical doctors and user experience designers to software engineers and talents from the video game industry - we work with international partners to deliver cutting edge digital learning solutions that help save lives.
Laerdal Copenhagen offers a collaborative and dynamic workplace characterized by a can-do attitude, an appreciation of diversity, flexible working conditions, and a casual atmosphere in an old warehouse in the centre of Copenhagen. You can get a feel in this Recruitment video.
As an IT supporter at Laerdal, you will work in a small team, with close colleagues and be responsible for:
- Operating the Asset Management System and all warranty-related support cases.
- Operating the frontline support
- All Mac computers in Laerdal Copenhagen
- The physical access security system at the LCPH site.
- All meeting rooms are running and are equipped accordingly
The job entails
You will be an essential member of the technical support team in LCPH – solving support tickets together with the rest of the team – working as a first-level supporter securing:
- Daily response to all new tickets and ensure that they are processed according to given deadlines.
- Second level support tickets are handed over to the right resources.
- Daily follow up on all tickets to ensure momentum
- Daily follow up on the IT department's Team channels
- In cooperation with the rest of the support team, ensure Workstation/laptop operation, maintenance, deployment, including lifecycle management.
The ideal candidate – you have:
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in fields relevant to a computer technician.
- Preferably have a minimum of three years of experience working as an IT supporter.
- Have an interest in and flair for debugging on OSX and Windows OS.
- Experience with help desk systems
- Experience with computer network basics.
- Have experience with Windows and Office 365.
- Might have experience with 365 admin tools
- Might have experience with Cisco appliances.
- Might have some experience with virtual servers and desktops
- Might familiar with agile project methods
Personal qualities - you:
- Are self-motivated and responsible for organizing your time.
- Have a great deal of drive, strong commitment and a good sense of humour.
- Are service-minded towards the colleagues that need your help and expertise
- Have good communication skills and proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Have EU work experience and a Danish work & resident permit.
Laerdal offers competitive and flexible working conditions. If you have questions related to the position, please contact IT-department team manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications and setting up interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Application with CV and portfolio via "Apply online".