Program Manager for Global Projects in Group PMO
Are you looking to develop your career in a global company? Do you want to manage large scale projects & programs and make an impact on the everyday lives of 56.000 DSV employees?
As program manager, you will be a valued and trusted partner to the business and top management, as you bring the element of innovation to business needs and help bring a strategic idea into realisation.
You will dedicate your time to managing our largest corporate programs and projects, joining them at the earliest stages. This means you will manage strategically based projects, exploring the opportunities and benefits of each idea, setting the framework for development, and implementing the final solution.
Welcome to DSV
In DSV Group Project Management Office (PMO), you will be a part of a group of 50+ highly professional colleagues. Our mission is to create business value supported by benefit realization by having skilled project managers delivering agile programs/projects in close partnership with stakeholders and a strong Governance.
In DSV, we focus on your professional and personal development, providing the framework and freedom for you to develop your abilities.
Drive large scale complex programs
As our new program manager, you will dedicate your time to managing our largest corporate projects. This means you will manage a wide variety of strategically based projects.
You have the overall responsibility for the day-to-day program management, working according to the PMO Methodology based on PRINCE2. This means you will be:
- Running large scale projects from idea to implementation as a trusted partner to the business/top management.
- Developing a concept and a business case for each idea or initiative from the earliest stage, by exploring the opportunities and benefits, setting the framework for development, and implementing the final solution.
- Creating an implementation project for each initiative.
- Driving change management in the organization.
- Anchoring the results in each area involved.
- Plan and follow-up on assigned projects according to the defined methodology in DSV Group PMO - including time scheduling, cost plans, resource management, quality assurance etc.
- Report to the project stakeholders according to defined structures, i.e. project team, board, executive and other relevant stakeholders.
While managing our projects, you will lead many colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation. This could include top management, business stakeholders, IT staff, architects, and supporters.
Experienced Program Manager with strong communication skills
As a person, you are a valued and trusted partner to the business and to top managementand, as well as being a true leader who knows how to communicate in order to achieve the defined business objectives. You can stand your ground when others challenge you, and you know how to navigate at both top management and at employee level.
In addition, you have:
- 10+ years of continuous project or program management experience with large corporate projects – preferably from a global PMO
- excellent change management skills as well as great communication and facilitation capabilities
- a Bachelor degree (as a minimum) or higher
- a Prince2 Foundation certification as a minimum
- excellent written and verbal corporate English language skills (English is the DSV corporate language)
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Director, Stephen Brodie on mobile +45 22 25 78 92.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link “Apply online” as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV leverer nogle af de allerbedste resultater inden for transport- og logistikbranchen. I driften såvel som alle øvrige funktioner arbejder 56.000 medarbejdere i mere end 80 lande dedikeret på at yde den bedst mulige service og skabe store kundeoplevelser. Hvis du har drive og talent og er klar til at tage ansvar, så giver vi dig muligheden for at udvikle dit potentiale og sætte fart på din karriere.