Site Reliability Engineer
If you want to deliver world class digital Healthcare products to the Consumer market and ensure it is done in a safe and reliable way, then keep reading.
You see yourself as an IT Engineer that gets a kick out of being a true craftsman. You know the value of going slow to win on the long term. DevSecOps comes naturally to you, and it is important for you that you have a voice on the team you are working on.
About the job
We are setting up a crisp new team where you will play a key role in driving the team’s effectiveness and ability to deliver fast and based on the EpiServer CMS platform.
- Reduce organizational silos
- Shares ownership with developers to create shared responsibility
- Help build optimal tool setup for the team to support efficient workflow
- Accept failure as normal
- Embracing risk
- Quantifies failure and availability in a prescriptive manner using Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Service Level
- Objectives (SLOs)
- Drive blameless post mortems
- Encourages the team and product owner to move quickly by reducing the cost of failure
- Leverage tooling and automation
- Chartered to automate manual tasks away
- Defines prescriptive ways to measure values
- Fundamentally believes that systems operation is a software problem
- Participate in our DevOps Community of Practice
We expect you to have +5 years’ experience working with software development and/or DBA and +2 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer or SRE. In addition to this, we expect you to have:
- Clear understanding of a DevOps role, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience automating recurring operational tasks
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps
- Experience with GitOps and Git flow
- Experience working with any DevOps automation products
- Skilled in scripting language like Powershell, Bash or similar
- Positive attitude and a strong will to succeed
- Bachelor/master’s degree within the Software disciplines
Falck Assistance is a Danish part of Falck that offers roadside assistance & healthcare products to consumers with the aim of keeping people healthy and able to have a great life. We are the largest operator in Denmark and strive to make a positive difference in people’s lives and for society.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Kim Stuhr Jakobsen
Email address: email@example.com
Phone no.: 42 60 00 00
We look forward to receiving your application.
Careers with real life impact
An international market leader in emergency response and healthcare services, we are present in 30 countries with more than 30,000 professionals who all share a dedication for helping people in critical situations. We have a strong heritage in all our strongholds, with our presence in emergency response dating back more than a century.
We are capable and prepared to act for healthier communities. Regardless what your dreams and ambitions are, Falck offers exciting career opportunities with meaningful impact on you and society at large. We are on a journey to strengthen our position as an international market leader and we want you on board. From corporate functions to the frontline, you will experience a world of diverse professions, a wide range of opportunities, and professional colleagues who act with care at heart. No matter which role you pursue, you can find a variety of rewarding tasks to develop your personal and professional skills. At Falck, you will succeed with compassion and action. We rely on people with drive, skills, and compassion to improve the way we provide care, assistance, and ultimately save lives. Your career will unquestionably have real life impact, as we rescue, assist and reassure people in need. That is why a career with Falck impacts more lives than your own.