Business analyst for team archive core
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Business Analyst ready to share and grow
You will be part of an agile team that consists of 8-10 employees. Your new colleagues have various competencies within business knowledge, IT development and IT architecture. In our daily work we use JIRA, Teams and Confluence. Your colleagues are eager to help you being a success in this position, as they will contribute to your development in the job.
Besides this we have great benefits and a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
As a business analyst in our archive core team, you will be in close dialogue with our customers about our deliveries and you will assist in ensuring that the solutions are up to date and stable. Furthermore, you will be participating in the test of the solutions
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as business analyst, you will work closely with product owner, the team and the customers.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate meetings, presentations, and workshops with new and existing costumers
- Using your strong analytics abilities to analyze our customers’ needs and transform this into features and user stories together with our product owner
- Creating accept criteria and taking responsibility for the feature in the upcoming PI planning
- Handling incidents in cooperation with customers and the team
- Secure that our solutions benefit the end user by taking part in planning and executing tests
- Defining and demo of new solutions/functionality
- Documenting new features and ensuring organizational implementation
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level and years of experience from a similar position.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person you are ambitious and a great communicator. You are structured by nature, have an eye for the details and you can maintain control of the situation also through challenges. You thrive with responsibility, are self-driven and appear trustworthy and result oriented.
You are proactive and you can see the opportunities and you execute. Besides this, you are a team-player that shows respect for the views and contributions of your colleagues throughout the organization and you are comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
Furthermore, it will be an advantage to have:
- A financial background within a financial institution – it can be both as an advisor or a back-office function
- Interest in IT and thrives to understand the technical part of our solutions
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 28, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Melanie Gibson at MGI@BEC.dk