Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Domain Architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Herning, Denmark, part of BEC's solution architecture domain with direct reference to the manager of solution architecture, you will join a team of 15 other domain architects, who are responsible for aligning the architectural direction of the domain with guidelines and desired state at the enterprise architecture level.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
As a domain architect you will be part of the domain leadership team and will join the domain steerco as the architecture responsible. Furthermore, you will work closely with development directors, customer/product managers, enterprise architects, development managers/development teams, data stewards, and other domain architects – providers of key supporting services and architectural building blocks. e.g. DevOps, API, microservices, D365 Finance & business intelligence based on Microsoft Azure technologies.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Owning and driving the architecture for finance solutions to support the business requirements as well as making sure it aligns with BECs architectural principles and overall strategy.
- Maintaining and evolving strong downstream relationship with enterprise architecture, breaking down EA artefacts into desired state and guidelines for the domain.
- Maintaining and evolving strong upstream relationship with enterprise architecture, providing signal to enterprise architecture to support EA in building a coherent and relevant desired state and enterprise level guidelines.
- Supporting the domain delivery system in the creation and evolution of Epics.
- Supporting the domain delivery system in the creation of solution intents and problem spaces for business features.
- Supporting architecture reuse and simplification inside the domain.
- Designing and supporting the development of architectural building blocks enabling the development teams to increase its level of agility and velocity.
- Transferring knowledge to and support growth of skills in development teams, enabling teams to maximize the level of self-contained delivery.
- Defining target and transition architectures.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background as an engineer, computer scientist, or you have another qualifying background and several years of experience with architecture and strategic work in a larger organization. You have a solid understanding of the development process, to take ideas to production and know how to work with developers and engineers to ensure solid architecture principles are understood and applied. Additionally, you know what infrastructure designed right can make of a difference for businesses.
- Strong stakeholder management with solid communication skills
- Architecture development methodology.
- Architecture visualization.
- Domain specific insight, business, and technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly at both management and development levels.
- Having a basic knowledge and understanding of reporting requirements for financial authorities and financial accounting in general is an advantage.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Able to oversee complexity and building a bridge between technology and business
- Structured and analytical.
- Thrive on working with customers and vendors.
- Power to take leadership and responsibility in your work, deliveries, and the change processes you participate in.
- Able to map a system landscape and point out opportunities or consolidations.
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than June 27, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact hiring manager Dominika Szabó Taudorf on +45 61 56 79 18
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.