Student Assistant for Consulting & Inhouse Solutions, R&D
3Shape offers a great opportunity for you to work as a student assistant in R&D Consulting & Inhouse Solutions, executing strategic level management support tasks aligned with the R&D leadership team.
Are you a highly motivated student excited about driving strategic and transformation projects across a global Research & Development (R&D) organization? Would you thrive in a dynamic and fast paced team with exposure to senior leadership? Do you dream of applying your analytical, project management and problem-solving skills to spearhead process optimization exercises and positive change in a highly-engaged and complex R&D function?
You will be joining a team of project managers and student assistants with diverse backgrounds and nationalities. It is our job to advise the R&D leadership team with various solution-led projects. Today, we are 6 people in Copenhagen and 3 in Kiev. We value a positive, can-do attitude and know how to enjoy ourselves both in and outside the office.
More about 3Shape. Innovation is part of our foundations and we pride ourselves on thinking differently. Empowerment and taking ownership are other key aspects of our culture. With 20 years of history we are no longer a start-up, but we endeavour to think like one and remain agile – together we embrace new ways to develop ideas and push the boundaries of technology.
As a student assistant in R&D Consulting & Inhouse Solutions you will support our project managers with strategic, transformation and organisational change projects and tasks. You will have the opportunity to fulfil supporting tasks as well as lead some projects on your own, whilst receiving high quality guidance and sparring from our team and the R&D leadership team.
Tasks include data benchmarking exercises, coordinating and documenting career paths for specialist roles in R&D, maintaining our inhouse resource and project management software, improving our data integrity around recruitment and headcount budgeting, plus management support tasks.
- You have 2-3 years left of your studies in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or similar with strong academic results.
- You thrive in bringing structure and applying proven problem-solving skills to complex issues.
- You know how to form effective professional relationships and can manage a wide range of stakeholders across all levels and backgrounds with ease.
- You are fluent in English; speaking, reading and writing.
- You are a strong executor, enjoy an environment where change is a constant, and feel energised by working both independently as well as in close collaboration with the team.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office software (Outlook and Excel in particular, Powerpoint and other 365 software is a bonus)
- An interest or previous experience with client advisory/consulting is a benefit to succeed in this position – but not a requirement for the right candidate.
- Finally, you excel in giving and receiving regular, high quality feedback.
Your development is important to us. We dedicate time and resources to pace your progression into 3Shape and further your project management toolbox - doing our best to match your drive for growth in a fast-paced, agile environment with lots of room for advancement.
We also provide:
- A fixed hourly rate in return for your work
- An average of 15 hours work per week
- Flexibility to work from home after onboarding
- Regular social activities including Friday bars (depending on COVID regulations)
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.