Shure has an ambitious goal of offering our customers innovative ecosystems of top-quality software to support our network devices. In Copenhagen, we design and develop high quality conferencing products and software solutions. As we are expanding our product range, we are looking for a test developer to join us on this exiting journey of creating a better tomorrow for our customers.
We are a company of passionate and dedicated people, and our technological innovations are the result of the creativity and dedication of our Associates. While our products make us a legend in the market, it is our Associates who define our culture and make Shure a great place to work!
Your new work life
"This is a great opportunity to join our test team and be part of influencing our solutions and defining methodologies” - Manager, Mark Heidarjan.
You will be part of a competent team that enables testing and validation of our conference systems and collaborates closely with other disciplines and stakeholders to fulfill and exceed our customers' expectations. At Shure, we appreciate collaboration, commitment, and innovation as well as a natural interest in solving complex issues. We strive towards achieving extraordinary results and we are not afraid of taking on challenging tasks.
Our tasks include providing insights into our embedded and application software systems and to assess whether they are living up to the expectations. This includes developing and testing functional and non-functional tests as per the shift-left approach.
Our testing manifesto:
- Testing throughout OVER testing at the end
- Preventing bugs OVER finding bugs
- Testing involvement OVER checking functionality
- Building the system OVER breaking the system
- Team quality responsibility OVER tester responsibility
Our founder, Mr. Shure, famously said: “We know very well that absolute perfection cannot be attained but we will never stop striving for it.”. And this statement still guides us in our everyday work.
Your typical workday may include:
- Analyzing, problem-solving and clearly communicating findings
- Designing, developing, and implementing test plans, and test cases/scripts for complete and complex frameworks, systems, and products - both functional and non-functional
- Executing tests of complex software systems to ensure compliance with system specifications and system interoperability
- Following up on quality metrics and defining new metrics to measure
- Managing proper artifact recording for future reference
- Working cross-functionally and supporting fellow colleagues.
Who we think you are
- You hold a B.Sc. in engineering or similar relevant education, and have just graduated or have a few years work experience
- You are passionate about software testing and verification techniques
- You demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of modern testing tools adapted for embedded and application layer testing, and test record management systems
- You are familiar with agile practices in software development
- You speak and write both Danish and English
As a person, you are a dedicated team player who pays attention to details while keeping a holistic view, and you embrace change. Also, you are creative and passionate about coding, testing and technological developments. Finally, you are values-driven, tuned in on agility and committed to achieving extraordinary results.
Our value proposition to you
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with plenty of opportunity for learning and growth, great colleagues that support and inspire you as well as an attractive compensation package reflective of your experience and qualifications.
You become part of an inspiring and flexible workplace that has a dynamic work environment. We value constructive dialogue, high quality in what we do and respect for one another. We have an informal tone and new bright offices with a good canteen in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Applying for the job
Please click the link "Apply online" to submit your application and CV.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Mark Heidarjan at: +45 3248 2300.
About Shure Scandinavia
Shure Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of microphones and audio electronics. We design and produce high-quality products, which have become legendary for performance, reliability and value. Our history of innovation and expertise in acoustics, wireless technology, networked audio systems and digital signal processing, enables us to deliver seamless, transparent audio experiences.
Shure Scandinavia has 56 dedicated and committed employees, who all contribute to the development of high-quality conferencing solutions. Shure Scandinavia A/S is a 100 % owned subsidiary of the Shure group. We are Shure’s knowledge- and development center for conferencing products and have more than 65 years’ experience from the industry. Please click here for more information about Shure Scandinavia A/S and the Shure Ecosystem.