Technical Product Manager with Kofax Development AS!
Do you want to be part of Denmark's best software product providers?
- A Technical Product Manager graduated in an appropriate scientific or engineering area?
- Experienced in the overall management of designated products?
- Experienced in Product quality, delivery to schedule, product functionality vs. market needs, execution within budget?
- An Agile practitioner?
- A strong team player with good social skills?
Then you may be the colleague we are looking for.
We expect you to have more talent than experience, but with us, you get the opportunity to work with a group of fabulous developers, testers and UX specialists, who are eager to teach. This position typically reports to the Vice President, Product Development, or to a Director, Product Management.
We work with a wide variety of interesting technologies on all platforms and use open source when applicable. We use Git, Stash, continuous integration and automated tests. No one here likes manual work or all-nighters.
Provide overall management of designated products. Provide product direction and vision. Manage, promote, direct, plan and coordinate activities for specific products and ensure synergy with related product marketing managers on the team to ensure that product line objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and parameters.
Promote customer experience. Demonstrate and encourage the importance of internal and external customer satisfaction and quality work.
Product quality, delivery to schedule, product functionality vs. market needs, execution within budget
This position typically reports to the Vice President, Product Development, or to a Director, Product Management.
- Participate in the development of Roadmap of the Kofax RPA product.
- Take Product Owner role for designated release or product capability.
- Work closely with developers to elaborate features and estimates for
- Interface with all appropriate internal colleagues and departments to communicate product development timetables.
- Support Product Marketing in distributing product information to applicable internal departments, including sales, marketing, support and professional services.
- Supervise technical product training programs for internal departments, such as sales, support and professional services.
- Contribute to market assessments, identification of customer needs, competitive evaluations, and sales and marketing materials as required. Continuously monitor competitive offerings, maintain knowledge of competitive features, and incorporate competitive features, as appropriate.
- Provide key competitive information and product comparisons to product marketing for the timely maintenance and publication of competitive materials.
- Document product specifications required (PRD); prioritize features and requirements according to the established process.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- B.S. in appropriate scientific or engineering area and 5-7 years experience in product management or an industry-related role such as product development, sales, or consulting.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with several types and levels of staff and external contacts, both in writing and verbally. Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities, which change frequently.
- Proven ability to function in a team environment.
On top of that we can offer:
- A great canteen for lunch, fruit, soda and an espresso machine in an office surrounded by scenic nature.
- Incredible co-workers and an exciting working environment.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job Location: Lyngby, Denmark
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
How to apply:
Click on APPLY ONLINE – this will redirect to our website at www.kofax.com/company/careers/ and follow the instructions provided to upload your CV to this vacancy.