Senior RPA Developer
Responsibilities and contributions
We are seeking two talented Senior RPA developers to drive our digital transformation journey and engage with internal and external clients to uncover, define and solve complex challenges.
As a Senior RPA developer you will be part of the Maersk Drilling, Automation Program and together with the other team members you will be responsible for implementing and delivering new automations and software robots and assuming control of operational application management to ensure the RPA platform is fully functional, updated and available at all times.
We are seeking two talented Senior RPA developers to drive our digital transformation journey and engage with internal and external clients to uncover, define and solve complex challenges. In return, we can offer a rewarding career that makes a difference, with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
- Develop RPA process solutions in accordance w/ standard RPA conventions (including guidelines for maximizing reuse of solutions)
- Execute automation solution development (process and technical architecture)
- Produce & maintain respective documents (e.g. Solution Design Document)
- Provide support for solution testing to ensure alignment with the actual process, resolve performance problems discovered in testing
- Operate the robotic tooling to interact with the base applications
- Code required logic for processing and exception scenarios
- Support go-live roll out
- Provide immediate post-project support for the configured robots
Who we are looking for
- 4 to 6 years of IT development experience with at least 2 years in Blue Prism.
- Background in Development and or testing along with some architecture/designing part
- Strong knowledge of business context and processes
- Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying Robotics solutions
- Skilled in various development platforms knowledge of NLP, Python, C#, Visual studio, VB, SQL, MYSQL is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment etc.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis
- You are fluent in both oral and written English
- ITIL V3 Certified is a plus
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. The position can be covered from either Lyngby, Manilla or Gdansk.
Only applications submitted via the "Apply online" button on the job ad will be reviewed. Applications submitted to the contact below will not be reviewed or forwarded.
For further information, please contact: Head of Automation & Robotics, Saurav Parashar, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 6120 3876.
Application Deadline: 07/07/2021.