Digital Product Owner
Story House Egmont is looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our Global Supply department.
Story House Egmont is a leading Nordic media group shaping the media of tomorrow with award-winning storytelling and digital innovation.
The Digital Transformation team in our Global Supply unit are on an exciting digital journey and behind a groundbreaking online print management platform. We are now looking for a customer focused Digital Product Owner.
As Digital Product Owner you will take the full responsibility of the product and product backlog and ensure that the online printing platform meets the strategic vision.
As the solution grows you will be analyzing needs, defining, and prioritizing user stories and acceptance criteria in close corporation with the business. As Digital Product Owner you will also ensure user story coherency across all supply chain processes.
The Digital Product Owner will:
- Be the focal point between the business, UX/UI and development.
- Scope out product features and own the product backlog.
- Secure that the product backlog is communicated, aligned and understood by all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the development team is working on items that will deliver the most significant customer and business value.
- Continuously improve processes and communication.
We are looking for Digital Product Owner with a commercial mindset, a relevant academic degree, and minimum 5 years of experience from a similar role.
- You have profound experience in building digital solutions from ground up.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work on fast-paced digital projects.
- Deep understanding of and experience with Scrum and agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Rigorous in prioritizing execution.
- Know how to coordinate and manage decision-making processes.
- You are fluent in one of the Nordic languages, both verbal and written.
As Digital Product Owner you will be a part of an agile digital team dedicated to deliver extrordinary customer experiences and efficient business processes by use of new technology and tools.
You will be working out of Copenhagen in an informal space with colleagues and stakeholder placed in seven European cities.
Story House Egmont is owned by the Egmont Foundation which is a dual-purpose foundation that entertains people of all ages through storytelling while contributing to a better life for our youth. Join us to keep bringing stories to life!
Please send your application no later than June 20, 2021, by using the "Apply online" button on this page. Please note, we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
For further information please contact Head of Digital Transformation, Morten Bech Sørensen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Story House Egmont
Story House Egmont is behind strong media brands, leading e-commerce businesses and digital agencies. We are publishers at heart and a part of Egmont, together with Nordisk Film, TV 2 in Norway and Egmont Books. Egmont is a foundation which means we reinvest all profits in our media and support vulnerable children. We bring stories to life.