Test Manager - Finance & Group systems, Global IT
Job Req Number: 34943
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for the next leg of your career journey?
If terms like Large Business Transformation Programmes, Agile, Test Management, and Test Automation catches your interest; we may have an opportunity for you to embark on as part of your career journey.
You will become part of our Finance & Group Systems in Global IT where we develop and maintain IT within Finance SAP & BI, Compliance and more
Due to the high workload and large volume of existing & new large projects there is an immediate need for an additional Test Management resource to the existing team.
You will work to support Finance & Group Systems IT to define, execute and drive testing efforts in line with an agreed approach and Test Management Framework. You will also define and implement test automation for applications currently in operation.
Are you a dedicated test manager to the core?
Your experience within software development, specifically Test Management, is expected to increase the performance of the existing team of specialists.
You will work closely with other test managers and project managers across multiple projects to articulate, plan and deliver testing high-quality testing plans, in line with overall programme goals.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Analysing business and IT specifications for projects you are assigned to,
- Refining tasks, planning activities in close collaboration with business
- Analysing solutions to registered bugs in Jira
- Preparing test plans and reports for business and various stakeholders
- Plan and take part in agile ceremonies.
Shaping the future business and IT solution landscape
The ideal candidate should have a technical background with solid experience in test management, and automated testing activities in Agile environments. As well as:
- Strong practical experience in defining test cases and creating and executing test scenarios and scripts.
- Experience planning and coordinating test management activities for large programmes with multiple projects running in parallel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a structured manner, providing simple clear narratives to explain complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Test cases and test scenarios preparation and/or review.
- Test Execution & Defect registration in dedicated tools (Jira).
On the personal side you have good team collaboration skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams. Also, you have a strong personal drive to achieve results.
It is an advantage but not required that you have experience with:
- Certifications relevant to test management (ISTQB, CAST or similar)
- Experience of testing SAP solutions and TMS systems
- Experience with Test Automation (Tricentis)
Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT or engineering
- 5+ years of experience from positions focusing on Test Management
- Solid knowledge of Test Management tools and Test Automation frameworks
- Experience working with Agile development and DevOps setups
- Experience working in an international transformation programme
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
Join an innovative and international team
By joining Global IT, you will become part of a strong global community of more than 1400 highly skilled IT professionals, who are responsible for IT systems, services, processes, and IT operations. Your workplace will be in our modern headquarters located in Hedehusene, near Copenhagen.
Want to know more and apply?
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on a running basis. In case you have questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Stuart Rattray +45 20988504.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.