Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Do you like the game of a cloud specialist - always striving to ensure long term scalable, robust, and performant application design while balancing the pros and cons in the current context? Are you ready to embark on a journey where we transform our current IT landscape into a Microservice based architecture? If your answer is yes, then you are the software engineer we are looking for.
Who are we?
You will be part of the Retail Investment tribe, where our mission is to make it easy for customers to invest, and empower advisors to offer best-in-class investment advice through simple, high-quality solutions. Join us on our journey to create exceptional solutions, while we continuously learn and improve.
What you can expect
You will join a newly organized squad, working in a truly agile environment with high flexibility. As a cloud specialist, you are an integral part of the squad, consisting of engineers, business analysts and UX/CX designers working closely together to transform business requirements with key stakeholders into working solutions. Beyond your squad, you will be part of the Retail Investment Cloud chapter, where you contribute to our coding standards, best practices and procedures.
Who are you?
We imagine that you are a full-stack software engineer that in addition to your passion and skills within cloud development also have interest in front-end. You take pride in delivering well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions. You are an outspoken team player, committed to and accountable for squad deliveries and end results. You are enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning. You have a strong customer oriented mindset, always keeping the users’ best interest at heart.
- Strong skills in cloud based development using modern technologies (preferably .NET Core)
- Several years of proven track record working as a software engineer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Experience with both designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject area
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of React, Openshift, Docker, and Kubernetes is an advantage
Share CV as soon as possible - we plan interviews as applications are received.
If you have any questions about the role then please contact Cloud Chapter Lead Mikkel Svendstrup Boysen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Before: 30/06/2021