Power Platform Lead
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Are you an experienced Microsoft Power Platform enthusiast?
Can you lead its implementation in our successful market leading global engineering company?
Do you enjoy teamworking with highly motivated professional colleagues from all over the world?
We are looking for an experienced IT professional who can help our 18000 employees get the most out of the Power Platform while maintaining an adequate level of governance and alignment with the rest of our IT landscape. You will become part of our popular “Corporate Collaboration Applications” team in Søborg, consisting of 5 other dedicated Microsoft 365 senior specialists who focus on SharePoint, Teams, Project, Power Apps and Power Automate. Our Søborg IT office houses another 30 colleagues who work in an informal environment with a high spirit and form part of Global IT with more than 200 employees.
- Lead the implementation of Power Platform, in particular Power Apps and Power Automate
- Define a governance model that welcome both professional- and citizen developers
- Design solutions, assist other solution designers and promote the platform internally
- Connect existing pioneers across our organization to build and lead a Center of Excellence
- Provide 2nd level support and consultancy to IT- and business-users
Your profile and qualifications:
- Certified Power Platform Functional Consultant, or corresponding knowledge
- Several years of experience with Power Apps and Power Automate
- Clear and fluent communication in written and spoken English
- Team-oriented, well structured, multi-tasking, agile work mode
- Ambition of achieving highest level of Power Platform certification
- Certified Power Platform Solution Architect, or corresponding knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken Scandinavian language
- Experience with SharePoint development (C#, JS, SPFx)
- Experience with InfoPath and Nintex
- A good sense of humor
You are welcome to call team manager Klavs Thor Olesen for an informal conversation about the job at +45 26742882.
Apply by 30-06-2021.