Are you looking for development opportunities within the field of complex technology and consultancy? Configit has an exciting opportunity for a Software Consultant who has the right balance of coding skills and the motivation of being the customers trusted advisor. We are looking for a Software Consultant who can thrive in the exciting field of configuration, pricing and quoting within a client-facing environment.
With the right attitude we can offer rapid growth opportunities for the candidate with technological ambition and a business-oriented approach.
As our Software Consultant you will play a central role in implementation of Configit Solutions, consulting both clients and implementation partners in the utilization and on the needs and optimal solutions using our technologies. You will ensure that Configit drives the customer and/or partner towards a successful and valuable implementation solution.
What you’ll do
The Software Consultant is working closely with experienced colleagues and the clients to understand their business requirements and processes and to implement solutions, based on Configit products, that generate business value for the client. Using Configit’s powerful technology you will be working in project teams to implement advanced configuration and quoting applications for mobile, desktop and the web.
You will be part of the Delivery Consulting team at the Headquarters in Copenhagen, but also work closely with colleagues in our offices in US, UK and Germany.
When joining Configit, the first activity for you will be to gain strong knowledge of Configit’s products, enabling you to fill the role as a consultant and trusted advisor to clients and customers. In more detail your responsibilities as Software Consultant falls into the following areas:
- Implement configuration applications
You will design and develop advanced configuration and quoting solutions for the web and enterprise architectures, using Configit technology and implement the solutions directly with the client. You will primarily work in C#, .Net and React.
- Provide product and systems configuration consultancy to clients
You will work closely with clients to learn about their products and understand their business requirements and processes. In this process you will identify and analyze configuration needs and solutions.
- Implement interfaces to 3rd party systems
You will implement interfaces between Configit Products and the Client’s 3rd party enterprise systems, such as ERP, CRM, or PLM systems, to facilitate a single source of truth for configuration, pricing, and quoting data and enable the client to leverage Configuration Lifecycle Management in their business processes.
We expect that you
We image the right candidate being in the early stages of her/his career, with a few years of experience since graduation from a master’s in e.g. Computer Science or Engineering. Ambitious, communicative, and keeping overview of complexity is essential qualities. Furthermore, it will be a great advantage if you can tick off the following:
- Have 3-6 years’ experience within software consulting and/or similar position in a client facing environment
- Have experience in working with agile methods
- Have experience with C#, .NET and React
- Have experience with describing or analyzing technical products or systems
- Are fluent in English (speaking and writing language skills)
What you will find with us
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues.
- And we embrace our corporate values: Business focus, Knowledge, One team, Can do attitude, and Move fast
- We offer and support a healthy work-life balance in a flexible setup
- We work closely together in an international environment and across all professional disciplines
- We have a high level of competency and we strive to ensure that knowledge sharing, and continued learning is happening
- We appreciate an informal and open culture with direct communication on all levels
- We offer good infrastructure and office environment
- We socialize together with different activities
Do you have any questions or just want to get going and apply right away? Then look to the bottom on the screen and find all you need. We will be happy to help with any questions you might have – and of course look very much forward to receiving your application.
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
Application due: 7/18/2021.
Tómas Vignir Guðlaugsson