Google Cloud Architect & Google Cloud Developer
Are you ready to step into a key role on a series of ongoing large-scale projects?
By Joining us you become part of a company where we value a healthy work-life balance and where great colleagues are ready to welcome you to the team. At the same time, you step into a global network of skilled architects and developers where your work will have a real impact.
Capgemini is looking for senior architects and developers within specific technology areas and with experience in digital transformation, preferably from multi-national/global organizations.
You will work in a strong team of highly skilled colleagues supporting a global client in their journey from legacy products and systems to digital products.
Google Cloud Architect:
- 3+ years of technical solutions implementation architecture design evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience in Google Cloud Platform
- GCP Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect is an advantage
- Experience in Teradata analytics information analysis database management in the cloud
- Previous GCP Implementation Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform GCP
- Experience in Solution technical architecture in the cloud
- Hands on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Client Management and or Project Management experience
Google Cloud Developer:
- Developer will use Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to design, develop and implement, scalable, high performance solutions that offer measurable business value to customers
- Proficient in multiple programming languages, frameworks, domains, and tools
- Coding skills in SQL, Python, Java and Scala is required
- Experience with technologies like HDFS, Spark, Hive, Shell scripting, and bash
- Experience with version control platform GitHub
- Expertise with development eco-system such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, and CI/CD
- Experience with GCP platform development tools Pub/sub, cloud storage, big table, big query, data flow, data proc, composer
- Strong Linux/Unix background and hands on knowledge
- Embraces a DevOps culture
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience with web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP
- Experience Unit Testing code
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Hikmet Tuncer at +45 52 18 93 31.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link "Apply online".
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.