Samsøe Samsøe is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer who can drive the implementation and architecture of the Salesforce Services used. We currently have multiple Salesforce products ranging from Commerce, Service and Marketing Cloud and we are in a journey to enhance our use of the different platforms, are you up for the challenge?
- Responsible for the planning, effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Help improve their code quality with unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources
- Work directly with admins and stakeholders
- Assist QA resource with automation testing
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components and salesforce.com API
- Cross Cloud experience beneficial (Commerce, Service and Marketing Cloud)
- Basic understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, PIM, DWH/DM)
- Previous integration experience
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities
- Strong oral and written English skills
We offer you
- A challenging position in a fast growing, international organization
- An inspiring work environment with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A busy workplace where you are part of a young and social team where equality is important
The position is full time and with immediate start. If you can identify yourself in our concept and ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link "Apply online".
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you have any questions about the job, please feel free to contact Head of Business Development, Javier Artal: firstname.lastname@example.org.