Exciting opportunity as Embedded System Developer at Vetaphone A/S
Are you interested in developing the next generation of software control and helping us take our market leading surface treatment technology to the next level? Then join our fast-growing global organization and help us stay at the forefront of technological development so we can continue to offer the best corona and plasma surface treatment.
In the role of software developer, your main responsibility will be to develop embedded software for our current and future product portfolio.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a solid all-around system developer who fits into a small, agile development team. To succeed in this position, you like working in a collaborative and encouraging culture. We expect you to be resourceful and a team player, proactive, and capable of seeing the bigger picture. Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Relevant experience with programming in C for embedded electronics and C++/C# for our windows tools. Experience with SCADA is an advantage
- Experience with integration between hardware and software
- Advanced proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- A background in electronics, preferably with experience in power electronics
- Experience with Fieldbus protocols (Profibus, CANopen, etc.)
- Experience with microcontrollers, preferable dsPIC.
Graduates with the right background will also be considered.
You will primarily be working with:
- Maintenance and development of embedded firmware, windows tools in C/C++/C#
- Review and design of electrical circuits
- Control and ensure compliance with the relevant standards within DS/EN/IEC
- Last line tech support to internal departments and international customers.
Join Vetaphone A/S
Vetaphone is a global market leader within corona and plasma surface treatment, a technology used to improve the surface adhesion on plastic, primarily in the print, packaging, and extrusion industries. Our headquarters are in Kolding, Denmark, and we employ more than 75 people worldwide. The Vetaphone brand is also well represented in more than 60 countries through our extensive agent network.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a company that provides scope for personal development with good career prospects, and the freedom to challenge the way we work so we can continue to be at the cutting edge of surface treatment technology.
For more information about Vetaphone visit our website www.vetaphone.com.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please send your CV and application to email@example.com. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position will be closed once the right candidate have been identified.
For further information about the position please contact Frank Eisby at +45 76 300 333.