Development manager for Credit Risk Reporting
We are looking for a development manager ready to share and grow
The manager will be working out of the BEC Financial Technologies office in Herning in the credit risk domain and be reporting to the development director.
The credit risk domain is responsible for the overall credit surveillance, customer assessment and regulatory and financial reporting.
The reporting team plays an important role in helping the banks to monitor the credit and provide the banks with the needed insight to match the appetite for risk and adhere to the legislation. The credit risk area is subject to continuous requirements from the authorities, both to ensure solidity as well as promote agendas like sustainable finance.
The development manager must enjoy working with an agile team with a diverse skill set and enjoy delivering resilient and high quality IT solutions in an area of legislative requirements.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as development manager, you will work closely with the management team within your domain, product owners, architects, team members and other development managers in BEC to ensure cross-company collaboration.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for delivering team contribution of domain roadmap according to agreed objectives
- Set up and maintain delivery strategy and team organization to effectively deliver on team backlog
- Organize and manage performance of people, processes and technology to deliver on team backlog with clear roles, responsibilities, and processes across the value chain
- Develop and drive a culture of cross functional collaboration and coordination
- Ensure development meets architectural principles and guidelines
- Responsible for maintenance and operation of all systems/platforms in own team (system ownership), including Incident and problem management, system lifecycle management etc.
- Responsible for “housekeeping functions” in team, e.g. compliance for audits, patches, technical vulnerabilities, exceptions etc.
- Ensure team has necessary budget, resources, approvals and other support
- Communicate with key stakeholders and collect and share feedback
- Ensure transparency on decisions, progress, and results
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at university level within IT, or relevant business combined with IT development experience, and experience from a similar position working with banking and regulatory compliance.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Solid communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- End-to-end understanding of the technology (from user applications to underlying infrastructure) and comprehensive understanding of how to build IT solutions
- Ability to drive implementation and realize business value
- Customer focused and service minded, always striving for developing, enhancing, and maintaining solutions in excellent condition (stability and security)
- Passion and ability to drive agile values and principles
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than August 4th, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Flemming Skov on +45 6156 7497.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.