Master Data Management Analyst
Job Req Number: 35600
Time Type: Full Time
If terms like Large Business Transformation Program, Product Implementation and Agile makes you smile, DSV Road IT might be your next big career adventure.
You will become part of our Road IT Europe department, where we implement and maintain IT systems to keep 20.000 trucks and 10.000 operational staff working efficiently. We need your help in our continued effort to deliver great products to our business.
Master Data Management Analyst in a business transformation program
You will be part of several strategic business transformation efforts in DSV Road. Amongst them is the implementation of our future Road Transport Management System (Blujay), which we intend to bring to more than 30 countries in Europe in the coming years. We are actively decommissioning our legacy system and moving to a new state of the art Transport Management System. We need the best talent to join us in this journey.
As a Master Data Management Analyst, you will work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements. You will also take part in some application configuration tasks where you will see work done on MDM become visible and centric to the ongoing success of the project.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to:
- Ensuring master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Manages, analyses, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Application configuration to allow a smoother roll out of the new TMS application.
Passion for translating business processes into working software configuration
Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently using their experience to improve efficiency with data. You can see yourself thrive in a global, multi-national and fast-paced environment where you will help your colleagues with the vision, governance, and process with regards to Master Data. You understand the benefits of continuous improvement, have an eye for inspecting and adapting and enjoy working in collaboration with your colleagues.
Additionally, we hope you can say yes to some of the below:
A degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field.
The successful candidate will have 2-5 years experience in a similar Data Management/ Master Data focused role.
- Experience with the management of Master Data
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning, and extraction / validation tools
- Knowledgeable in data profiling, root cause analysis, and quality improvement
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications and systems
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Strong understanding of cross functional requirements and conflicts
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to successfully build relationships
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with highly motivated people from across Europe. The location of the job is preferably in the headquarters of DSV in Hedehusene, but the right candidate can work from a local office location.
In our newly build, spacious and beautiful office in Hedehusene you will be treated with modern office facilities. You will experience great personal IT and office equipment, video conferencing in all meeting rooms, a fantastic lunch prepared by professional chefs, free selection of coffee, tea and sparkling water, fruit, top-notch gym facilities, free parking – you even have the possibility to vacuum and wash your car in DSV’s private car cleaning facility.
The environment in DSV and Road IT Europe is dynamic and informal, and we take pride in having a voice and using it whenever needed. Your future colleagues speak their minds in order to constantly improve how we do business. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
Send us your motivated application and resume by clicking on ‘Apply online’. Be aware, applications will be managed on an on-going basis. Please contact Manager Andy Allenby for further information and if you have any questions on +44 7764475664.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.