Director of System Test
Do you want to lead an ambitious team of around 15 testers (in Denmark & Ukraine)? Do you have a solid experience with testing of software/hardware products and can you lead a team of highly skilled test engineers? Would you like to join the world's leading provider of FPGA based SmartNIC solutions?
Napatech is a Danish company with an international profile. We employ more than 80 people, 50 of whom are employed in the R&D department in Denmark. We are now seeking a Director of System Test with a solid technical background.
As Director of System Test you will lead a team of experienced and skilled inhouse and offshore System Test Engineers, responsible for system-level-validation of the functionality and performance of Napatech’s SmartNIC solutions. Through people- and technical leadership, you will ensure high standards in planning, execution, motivation, and in the skill sets within the team. There will be a high level of architecting, developing and implementation of test frameworks within the team. You will have the overall responsibility for keeping the test environment running. Also, we assume that you, at some point in your career, have had experience with testing, meaning that you understand and are able to lead and coach your test team. Overall, you have great leadership skills combined with a keen interest in technical matters.
You will be a member of the R&D Management Team together with peers from HW, SW, FPGA, Project Management and Technology. Through your contributions you will influence and participate in expanding Napatech’s Agile development methodologies cross the entire R&D department.
- Act as sparring-partner/coach for the team in process-, organizational- and personal matters as well as technical matters (Core team in DK and the rest in Ukraine).
- Drive resource and activity planning/assignments in System Test team
- Sustain and grow team know-how and establish “best known methods” in the area of System Test
- Participate in growing processes and methodology across R&D as a pro-active partner in the R&D Management Staff together with peers from SW, FPGA, HW, Tech Support and Project Management
- Educational background as software engineer, electrical engineer or similar
- Min. 5 years of experience as people leader and hands-on tester/developer in the HW/SW industry
- Leadership of people and technology in a R&D environment
- Architecture and implementation of test systems based on well-known test methodologies and KPI’s
- Preferable hands-on experience with system testing of software- and/or hardware-based products
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Danish skills are a plus.
- A newly created position with great potential for influence
- Referring to the VP of Engineering
- Danish company with an international profile
- Informal atmosphere
- The route from idea to decision is short
- Lots of resources are spent creating the optimal work environment for all employees
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Joanna Eskildsen on +45 91 87 00 82, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as soon as possible.
Napatech is a Danish company with an international profile. Napatech was established in 2003 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2013. The company is headquartered in Denmark (Copenhagen) with regional sales- and support offices in US and China.