Do you have a strong background as an IT system engineer? Do you have ambitions to become an IT-manager for a small team? Would you like to join the world leading provider of FPGA based SmartNIC solutions?
Napatech is a Danish company with an international profile. We employ more than 80 people, 65 of whom are employed in Denmark. We are now seeking an experienced system engineer, who wants to take the next career step as an IT-manager.
‘We are a highly innovative and specialized company with world leading technology for optimizing servers and accelerating networking and cybersecurity applications. We always push the boundaries of tomorrow.’ - Natasha Christophersen, Engineer.
Who are you?
We expect you to have a proven track record as a senior systems engineer with hands-on experience with complex networks, firewalls and virtual environments. You are probably the go-to-guy in your current company regarding e.g., the architectural design of the infrastructure, the newest features and possibilities in the area and are also involved in the complex infrastructure projects.
Now you want to step up your career, where you officially get the role as IT manager for 1 employee. You will continue to spend much of your time (80 %) with hands-on tasks, while the rest of the time will be spent on manager related tasks such as:
- Managing and ensuring completion of outsourced IT projects
- Ensuring up-to-date IT policies e.g., for Security and Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Ensure that you, together with your employee, succeed as a team
- Daily management and monitoring of Servers, Networks, Backup and Storage solutions.
- Managing the daily need for internal IT Support.
- Maintaining communication with multiple stakeholders across departments, with a heavy focus on R&D.
- Ensuring solutions and services delivered by IT are effective, meet current and future needs and are cost effective.
- Ensuring compliance with IT Policies and GDPR Policies.
- Hands-On experience with complex networks, firewalls and virtual environments
- Networking, VLANs (routing and design) and VPN solutions
- Experience working with service-monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Nagios)
- Unix / Linux Servers (Deployment, Lifecycle and Scripting of multiple distributions)
- Virtual Environments and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Experience working in a diverse client landscape (Windows, Linux and OS X)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Danish skills are a plus.
- A position with great potential to set your own footprint for this future team
- Danish company with an international profile
- Informal atmosphere
- The route from idea to decision is short
- Lots of resources are spent creating the optimal work environment for all employees
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Joanna Eskildsen on +45 91 87 00 82, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as soon as possible.
Napatech is a Danish company with an international profile. Napatech was established in 2003 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2013. The company is headquartered in Denmark (Copenhagen) with regional sales- and support offices in US and China.